Anyone who is booking a private early scan?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I am looking into it as i am really paranoid and dont think I can wait another 7 weeks to see how baby is doing.
I have seen them ranging from about £75 which i think is nothing in comparisson with seeing your baby for the first time?

what do you guiys think?
you can get it done at 8 weeks?

I am 5 weeks so would only have to wait 3 more weeks which would be hard but more dooable than 7!x

I had one at 9 weeks and it was worth the £75 I paid just to know everything was all right, but I guess it's down to personal choice.

the other thing to remember is that just because you see everything is fine then it won't stop you worrying, from the day after.

Mine is £70 and I'm having mine done at 7w 5d. We brought it forward as we were going to see my family the day after our original scan date and if it was bad news we didn't want to have to go.

I would have around 9 wks if i was you as you wont see much before that, i had nhs one done at 9wks and you could see baby heartbeat etc xx

I had mine yesterday i was 8wk1day. I seen the baby clearly (shame didnt catch picture in time lol) It was hard to wait, but if got no other reason to check earlier id wait as long as you could to get best from your scan and the price. Mine was £95. I heard heartbeat aswell.

im planning on getting one done at 7w2d, as im on annual leave then and my sister is going away a few days after that, and i want her there.
im waiting til im a bit further on though before i book it.

Ive had 2 one at 7w4d and one at 10w4d...and they were worth every penny imo..they were £50 each, but we had to travel..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->