Anyone whos 4+ wks

cl2010

Reaction score
Do u feel like ur tummy has a dull a ache a lil n feeo like ur gonna cum on? I remember havin similar symptoms but at 6wks last time

I'm 4+3 having AF feelings constantly, along with aching legs had them since 10dpo when I got my BFP
I've read it's normal xx

I'm 4+3 having AF feelings constantly, along with aching legs had them since 10dpo when I got my BFP
I've read it's normal xx

Not gt achey legs but sore boobs lol we due around same time x

I'm 8 weeks and stil sometimes have period type cramps and feel like I'm gna come onx

4 weeks today. Got a sort of pinching sensation on left every now and again. But most time feels like stretching =)

According to last mesntural period I am a little over 4 weeks. I have tender breasts, and a off and on cramp in my lower right abdomen. I have become very fatigued and some nausea. I'm so excited to see my belly grow ;)

I'm four weeks plus one, and I feel the exact same like the witch is going to come at any time! But I wrote a journal with my son who is now 16 months and I felt the same this time around with him! They say to try and avoid taking any tablets paracetamol etc if you can help it so I'm holding out hot water bottle and warm baths xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->