Anyone with an "alternative" hairstyle?

I'm looking forward to see it!!! I love something a bit different x

Can't wait to see, I am too whimpy to do anything to my hair :(

Haha! I'm nervous now in case u think my hair is rubbish :haha: will take a pic on me phone when I get it ready for work tomorrow. Might be interesting showing it off in the office...... :flower:

Still waiing for a pic......lol x

HAHA! FORGOT! new haircuts gone to my head.....:haha:

hmmmm, gimmie a few mins and i will put a pic up of a "before" and "after", although no product in it atm as am at home doing the cleaning (and packing for a holiday :happydance:) x

Right, we have pics!

Before, After without products, and After with products after a day at work so looking a bit messy :haha: Sorry for the quality of the After pics they are on my phone. I will put up a better After pic later when I put stuff in it before I go out :thumbup:

Attachments

• Hair Before 2.jpg
    Hair Before 2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Hair After.jpg
    Hair After.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 20
  • Hair After 3.jpg
    Hair After 3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 23
I love it!

xxx

I love it!

xxx

awww thanks :blush: its a whole lot different to what it was before, but wish I had done it sooner! Once I have mastered how to style it I think it will be more of a mohawk , especially at the back which is quite hard to do. Will have to perfect it before Saturday when I have a wedding to go to :haha:

My OH Has a mohawk :cloud9:

He uses daxwax to keep it up, other that he also uses soap :D

This was before he met me, its never this long again more :(
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224129_1065287040138_1360_n.jpg

& nowadays:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262391_2086933501850_911840_n.jpg

Love your OHs mohawk! Looks amazing.

Not alternative but I just dip dyed my hair :rofl:

OMG that mohawk is YUMMY! When I met OH he had a mohawk, more like your OHs current hair, and wore skater jeans. Yumyum :winkwink: Now hes sadly more "normally" dressed, but instead of focusing on having a mohawk (which he cant now due to an increasing bald patch :haha:) he now has epic facial hair :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->