Anyone with awful sleep??? Natural Remedies?

adr75050

Reaction score
I cant sleep well at all!!! I toss and turn all night and just cant get comfortable. My back is killing me when I sleep, I am fine during the day but at night Im miserable. Anyone else have this too? I keep looking to see if anyone has a posting and I havent seen one. I feel so bloated I cant sleep well on my side, my boobs are killing me so I cant lay on my stomach, and my back aches in all positions. I NEED SLEEP!! Any natural remedies that will help me sleep?

I'm experiencing the same, minus the backache, but plus the nausea about 4 or 5 each morning....

oh oh! PICK ME!!! I posted about back pain a few days ago but must be on page 2 now.

I wake up constantly because I can't get comfy, then if i do fall asleep i end up waking up because i have to pee. Its soo bad. I even went to see my husband's chiropractor but she wasn't of any help :cry:
Wish i had some remedies to share, unfortunately I'll just be stalking this thread to see if anyone else has one. Hope we all find relief soon!

same for me. I tried to not take nap during the day so I can sleep better at night, but nope, nap or no nap, I still can't sleep at night. Very tired. Therefore, now during the day, I just take nap whenever I can.

Have any of you tried a body pillow? Most of the time they work wonders and not only just for when you have your bump. A couple of nights i had to use one as i couldnt get comfy. Lets just say its the best sleep i got. Also i take melatonin if i have trouble sleepin...you are allowed to take 3mg.

Have any of you tried a body pillow? Most of the time they work wonders and not only just for when you have your bump. A couple of nights i had to use one as i couldnt get comfy. Lets just say its the best sleep i got. Also i take melatonin if i have trouble sleepin...you are allowed to take 3mg.

Hey! :wave: i sleep with about 4 pillows plus i hog the big, fat comforter and stuff that bw my knees. .. still doesn't help :(

Hey mng...sorry that its not working for you. These babies can cause us trouble sometimes lol. They can be pains in the butt hahaha. But soooo worth it in the end.

I'm in the same boat :wacko: and it's horrible!! It takes me hours to fall asleep and even when I stop drinking by 7pm, I still have to pee at least 3x every night!!! So I'm probably getting 2-3 hours of sleep, wake up to pee, another hour of sleep, wake up to pee, another hour, wake up to pee and usually by 5am I'm UP-up and unable to go back to sleep :dohh: I have a really hard time sleeping during the day unless I'm really nauseous but I am pretty sure those days are behind me now!! *knocks on wood* I also have a body pillow but it does nothing! I miss sleep!!! :sleep:

No solutions unfortunately :shrug: but I'm in the same boat. I toss and turn ALL NIGHT LONG because I can't get comfortable. When I sleep on my side, whichever side I'm laying on, eventually my shoulder starts to hurt and my arm goes numb. When I lay on my back, my uterus feels like it is putting pressure on my spine (I was told I have an tilted uterus) and I could never sleep on my stomach whether pregnant or not. I've tried putting a pillow between my knees but it doesn't help and to top it off I have BAD heartburn at night, which doesn't help me get to sleep. I will be stalking this post in case someone else has any ideas. :coffee:

I tried the body pillow too, but it doesnt do much. I will totally try the melotonin tho!!

I was just coming online at 5:55am to write a post about early morning insomnia. I'm 9 weeks and usually sleep til DD wakes up. Well, shes sound asleep until 7:30/8 most morning but I just cannot stop waking up at 4/5am. No back pain here - and I'm TIRED, just still can't sleep :(

I was just coming online at 5:55am to write a post about early morning insomnia. I'm 9 weeks and usually sleep til DD wakes up. Well, shes sound asleep until 7:30/8 most morning but I just cannot stop waking up at 4/5am. No back pain here - and I'm TIRED, just still can't sleep :(
I'm too hungry to sleep anymore :haha:

I'm too hungry to sleep anymore :haha:
Nice to see you over here! (I meant to post this last night but can't remember soon it so apologies if I posted this twice! I was in the tww with you a while ago!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->