Anyone with confirmed O but no breast pain?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
The title states exactly what my question is lol. Does anyone confirm O for sure (not with O predictor sticks, but with scans or temping) and then not have any breast pain after? Or get breast pain late like 12 dpo?

I never have chest pain. Period. Ovulating, pmsing, pregnant... My breasts never hurt. I theorize it is because they are so small lol. I am a 32B (could really fit an A but the B makes me feel better). Once I am done breast feeding, I am getting my breasts done.

I never have chest pain. Period. Ovulating, pmsing, pregnant... My breasts never hurt. I theorize it is because they are so small lol. I am a 32B (could really fit an A but the B makes me feel better). Once I am done breast feeding, I am getting my breasts done.

Good to know. It is amazing you don't have breast pain. I hear that means really good health.

My breast tenderness is annoyingly sporadic. I always used to get it around the time of my period, but don't really anymore - just mild tenderness. I also occasionally get it around the time of ovulation or for the whole TWW. I can't read anything from breast tenderness, with me it could be a sign of pregnancy, a sign my period is coming, a sign ovulation is nearing or a sign I have just ovulated. Sometimes, like this cycle, I just get it randomly like around CD8 or something, very annoying!

DobbyForever - I want to get mine done after I'm done breastfeeding my last, but I want to make mine smaller! I was always a small 34B which suited my frame. I have very broad shoulders and I'm tall and slim, so smaller breasts fit my body shape. Since having my son my breasts have got bigger - first when I was pregnant with him, then majorly when I was breastfeeding him, then they didn't really go down much between babies and now I'm breastfeeding my daughter they're bigger than ever - 34D. I hate them!! I do not suit large breasts as with my broad shoulders they make me look enormous on top. It's probably just my own perception, but I hate how they look. After the next I will have breast reduction surgery to get back to how I was before - maybe lift as well, as after three pregnancies and breastfeeding three babies, I dread to think what they'll be like. I don't often care too much about my appearance - very rarely wear make up, buy clothes or go to the salon etc. but I am very self-conscious of my body as I was in an abusive relationship for five years and made to feel like I was hideous. It has stuck, so I am very self-conscious.

Squirrel, you just made my day! I am sorry to hear about the abusive past. I can really empathize with that. Hugs. I am in love with my body... Except my chest. Since they first started in, I hated them. My friends always said they were trade their larger breasts to have my body shape and metabolism, but I still want bigger breasts. But watch me get them during pregnancy and hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->