Anyone with girls aged 10-11 and 12-13?

MummyJo

Mummy to 2 girls!
Reaction score
Hi all I don't usually post in this section as my eldest is still a toddler but I'm looking for some advice from those of you with girls of the ages specified above..

What sort of things have they asked for for Christmas? What's "In" fashion and music wise at the moment with girls that age? What are the 'must haves' - especially for the 13 year old.

I want to spoil my nieces this Christmas, but I don't see a lot of them so don't really know where to start!!! Any advice would be sooo appreciated. xxx

My eldest's (11 1/2) big present is a phone but otherwise she has black converse hi tops, blendy pens, ds games, a pink(the singer) calender, cool cardz, Shadow (the book), grey skinny jeans, lip glosses, itunes, nail art, black and wite striped top and other bits nbobs.

ello. my dd is 13 in jan. shes asked for make up, clothes, and a new mobile phone.

shes getting coal. :)

Hey Jo!

Can't really go wrong with one of the 'now' cd's (think the latest is 77). Make up is a hit with the girls - not always so with the parents!!! Jewellery is good .... I try to find something different although I know Argos is doing a cheaper (??) version of the pandora bracelets (I know this as my 13 yr old asked for one). Failing all the above - girls (nah - kids generally) like to shop! So vouchers always go down well with my lot. Maybe the girls parents could point you in the direction of their fave shop?? Even better - a shopping trip with their fave Auntie? Not always possible, but great if you can do it!!

Good luck anyway flower :D

My eldest's (11 1/2) big present is a phone but otherwise she has black converse hi tops, blendy pens, ds games, a pink(the singer) calender, cool cardz, Shadow (the book), grey skinny jeans, lip glosses, itunes, nail art, black and wite striped top and other bits nbobs.

You just described my 11 yr old daughters xmas lol

You just described my 11 yr old daughters xmas lol

:lol:

My 10 (almost 11) year old wants a Nintendo DSi XL and an iPod phone - neither of which she will be getting!
I have got her a mobile, Sylvanian Families stuff (although she'll be growing out of it fairly soon I think) and SpongeBob DVD's. She loves Justin Bieber so will get her a CD. As EveeBee said you can't go wrong with a compilation CD.
Stationery is always appreciated. I find girls that age love pens, paper and accessories which are quirky or pretty.
Just looking at what I'm supposed to be getting has scared me. Only a week to go and I have so much to get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->