Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

Helena_

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo and ever since yesterday I've had small patches of snot-like cm. It's really odd. I don't have any other symptoms (well dizzy and a headache but I don't think I'll count that as a symptom because it can be from anything). Today it seems to be happening more than yesterday. I also had a temp dip (below cover line) so idk what that's about... Anyone else?

I had this today too Helena_Lynn! I have heard it is a good sign and I noticed you posted on a couple of other threads about the same thing. It looks like it was good sign for them too. If they don't answer I would just look at the date they wrote and how far along they are and you should be able to figure it out! But I am having good tingly feelings for me...hoping it is good news for you too! Good luck and keep me updated!

Thanks for replying and yeah I can do that but I was on my phone so I couldn't see signatures.

I have this too! I am only 5dpo though and it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Kind of gross too. Hope it's a good thing.

it is gross! Wish I could just hurry up and take a test haha

Me too! Going crazy in this 2WW!

im the 25th, one week down, one to go. lots of symptoms.. fingers crossed

i was trying to write a post on this!i was wondering if anyone has ever had it as well. ive never ever had it. could it at all be semen? i hope its not and i hope that its a good sign. im having bad headaches too. im 7 DPO today.

Oh wait I read your post on IMS wrong. I thought you said you were 5dpo. I'm so excited that we're at the same dpo!!! haha god I'm such a geek

ok so I did some digging of mucus plugs and I found this thread started by a woman who's actually pregnant right now and said she thinks she's losing her mucus plug. Her picture is EXACTLY what my cm looks like. Mine is maybe a bit smaller and a little more yellow (but I'm taking vitamin b so my pee is ultra yellow so that could be why)https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/853316-picture-cm-spoiler-mucus-plug.html

AND I also found this from her (did a little bnb snooping...wanted to see if she had any other threads about it haha) in her tww she had what we have. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/561315-snot-like-tinged-yellow-cm.html

Man I feel like a stalker...

Omg I so pleased you started this thread! I just had the same right now when checking cp, it's just like ewcm but really white.

I'm excited reading those posts about it being a tell tale bfp sign, FX girls and let me know how your testing goes!

Haha, so gross, but yeah mine was a little like that picture too. Glad you stalked her posts to find that. Only I had bits of white mixed in like an actual egg white but thicker/snotty like texture? This thread is so gross, but when you are curious it's helpful to know other people going through the same thing.

Haha yea it is. jesus, the things we openly talk about when ttc ..

Helena, your chart looks good. Hopefully you implanted yesterday! My chart is bonkers, but my bedroom has been changing from really cold to really hot, so I don't know how accurate my temps are :/

Thanks! I realllllly hope so lol.

Your chart looks fine to me! When is af due again?

Thanks! I realllllly hope so lol.

Your chart looks fine to me! When is af due again?

I have no earthly clue when af is due. I got off bcp in January and had my first period on Dec 19th. This in turn means I have no idea how long my lp is, but I ovulated so late that I know my cycle is going to be long. I just figured I would test 14-16 days after ovulation if af never shows up. This is my first month offically ttc instead of not trying not preventing.

oh wow. That's great that you ovulated so soon after bcp. I bet you get the egg in the next few months. Maybe even this month, aren't you most fertile after the stopping the pill?

oh wow. That's great that you ovulated so soon after bcp. I bet you get the egg in the next few months. Maybe even this month, aren't you most fertile after the stopping the pill?

Sorry I meant I stopped bcp January 2011 and had my first period Dec 19th 2011. I think I have only offically ovulated twice since getting off bcp, sometime last month and then 6 days ago this month. I have been taking Vitex since mid November, and I am positive that is what brought my cycle back to life. Hoping to get my cycles back to normal soon, but I would love to see a bfp at the end of this month and not have to worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->