Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

Just wanted to post I am due for af on the 25th and everyday I get a clump of snotty cm stretchy. Normally I would be having dry sticky cm at this point. So I to was wandering if this could be a sign for me I dunno.fingers crossed

im trying to wait until day of AF or day after she's due. im due for her on the 24th i believe.

im trying to wait until day of AF or day after she's due. im due for her on the 24th i believe.

I wanted to wait until Wednesday but I also want to be realistic and know that I would never make it that long. LOL...I am already going crazy! :)

Hope you don't mind if I jump in...I think this might be what I have going on too...mine is not yellow but clear with white streaks in it! I was trying to figure out why in the world I would have EWCM after O...but it seems like I am experiencing it a lot earlier than you all, I'm only 2-3 dpo...or so I thought?! Maybe I haven't even O'd?? Can you take a look at my chart too please and give any thoughts?? It's in my sig

I have stopped having snotty cm the past two days, but still have tons of creamy cm over here at 7dpo and I am usually dry until right before af. It's weird for me to have creamy cm for days on in when I am not due for af. I am also really tired when normally I can stay up for hours after DH if I wanted to. Told DH I would wait until nearly the end of the month to test, not sure who I am joking thinking I can wait that long. I would like to at least wait until 13dpo though...

im also having a hard time waiting. ugh.

my fertile looking/snotty CM has tapered off a bit too, but i have a crazy amount of CM... im sooo tired too. i always stay up hours past DH does and im finding it hard to keep my eyes open.

I have been ridiculously tired too...I have slept five 10 hours sleeps in a row! Ooohhhh let this weekend fly by for us!

Yeah the past two days I haven't argued with DH's 10pm bedtime, in fact I have been leading the way to getting ready for bed on time. I have also taken a nap the past two days. Also I attended a funeral today and talk about emotional. It was for my DH's granny and I am pretty sure I cried harder then half of his family! I am a mess over here, but the emotional part is probably more about being a female then being possibly pregnant.

Okay so after I wrote this post a little bit ago I just went to the bathroom and checked cm/cp again and now I'm dry but a little creamy and my cp has definitely shifted down and gotten more firm/closed!! NOW I feel like I O'd lol there was one tiny tiny glob of firm jelly substance but for the most part it was creamy that dried up almost instantly.

Hope you don't mind if I jump in...I think this might be what I have going on too...mine is not yellow but clear with white streaks in it! I was trying to figure out why in the world I would have EWCM after O...but it seems like I am experiencing it a lot earlier than you all, I'm only 2-3 dpo...or so I thought?! Maybe I haven't even O'd?? Can you take a look at my chart too please and give any thoughts?? It's in my sig

Sorry MommyH...I do not chart and do not have a clue about what they should look like. Sorry but I wish you all the babydust in the world. Hoping you stick with us! :)

Gotta catch up! I'll check out charts later. Kimbre I cant wait for you to test! Text me when you do!

Okay so after I wrote this post a little bit ago I just went to the bathroom and checked cm/cp again and now I'm dry but a little creamy and my cp has definitely shifted down and gotten more firm/closed!! NOW I feel like I O'd lol there was one tiny tiny glob of firm jelly substance but for the most part it was creamy that dried up almost instantly.

Yay I looked at your chart and ff finally gave you crosshairs for your o day. Congrats :) looks like the perfect time too because your previous bding around that day, good luck!

Yes I was excited this morning!! I still feel like my temps should be higher but I don't really know why I think that...I have definitely dried up and have a little creamy cm but for the most part just dry. Wish we would have bd thebdaybafter too but oh we'll hopefully dh's gut feelings are right about us catching the egg and this being our month :)

I had a dream that I announced my bfp here. it was so real, I woke up thinking I actually had. I want it to be real!

I hope! I have that feeling yoy have when reality crashes down and you realize that it was all a dream. It really sucks!

Maybe this cycle will be different :) fingers crossed! You testing tomorrow?

X

Well ladies af is due in 4 days I took one of those early first response hpt and got a bfn so I guess my snotty cm wasn't a sign of baby just af. Fingers crossed for everyone else.

Resque you are not out till she shows!! Test again in a couple days fx for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->