Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

oh wow ok nvm that's a long time. Vitex is supposed to be really great but it didn't do anything for me :( eventually had to get clomid

Well hopefully we don't have to worry about our cycles anymore and instead move on to worrying about the growing healthy child in our bellies. Hope snot cm is a good sign :)

YES!! We will get our bfps in the next week or so!!! Oh man I'm terrified of all the worry I'll have while pregnant

Hi Ladies,

I'm so glad someone has posted about snotty cm - I went to the loo at lunchtime, thought I would do a quick cp check and my cm was creamy, but yellow tinged. i've never had this before and the past 6 months, my cm this time of the cycle is quite scarce and white.

I have had a little lower back ache today, but I also have a slight cold too, so wondering if thats related to be being poorly. Who knows....

I am 7dpo (my ticker is out by a day) and debating whether to test tomorrow....i've had no cramping, no spotting, slight sore boobs today but thats about it. I hate the 2ww.

good luck to you all,

:dust:

xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm so glad someone has posted about snotty cm - I went to the loo at lunchtime, thought I would do a quick cp check and my cm was creamy, but yellow tinged. i've never had this before and the past 6 months, my cm this time of the cycle is quite scarce and white.

I have had a little lower back ache today, but I also have a slight cold too, so wondering if thats related to be being poorly. Who knows....

I am 7dpo (my ticker is out by a day) and debating whether to test tomorrow....i've had no cramping, no spotting, slight sore boobs today but thats about it. I hate the 2ww.

good luck to you all,

xxx

Good luck, I think 8dpo is pretty early to test, so if you do don't be suprised to see a bfn even if you are actually prego.

8dpo is very early to test. Implantation doesn't usually happen until about 7dpoish. Don't be surprised and sad if you get a bfn. I'm gonna start testing at 10dpo, I think. I'll do 10dpo, 11dpo and then the day af is due. First I'll wipe before I dip my stick lol. Hate when you test and then wipe and find af has come

Hi Ladies,

good luck to you all,

xxx

Me too with the cold and lower back ache, and temps up which I hope is good. Your temp is looking really good too :thumbup:

I'm so glad you started this thread Helena!

I am 5dpo (I think) and this morning when I woke up I had loads of EWCM, the second time I went the EWCM had gone and it was quite dry down there. The 3rd time I went I checked my CP and my cervix was closed, but I had the biggest chunk of snot like CM on my finger?!?! It looked like I'd just blown my nose. When I've just been to the loo now I felt very wet down there and when I checked I've got loads of lotiony White CM? I think I've possible had every single type of CM going just today!

I really hope it's a good sign. My cervix was very tightly closed earlier

X

wow I really hope we all get our bfps! The snot cm is so odd.. it's kinda like ewcm but tougher

ok so I did some digging of mucus plugs and I found this thread started by a woman who's actually pregnant right now and said she thinks she's losing her mucus plug. Her picture is EXACTLY what my cm looks like. Mine is maybe a bit smaller and a little more yellow (but I'm taking vitamin b so my pee is ultra yellow so that could be why)https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/853316-picture-cm-spoiler-mucus-plug.html

haha thats my TTC buddy Brandi who posted that. yeah it looks like my mucus plug looked like. i lost maybe a little here and there and then in a couple days my water broke. its depressing for me that shes about to give birth and im STILL not pregnant!

Ok all this is a symptom question:

Anyone ever heard of having broken blood vessels on the swollen sore bb's? My nipples are killing me, my breast are hard and now there are broken blood vessels on one breast...I definitely have never gotten this with PMS or my last pregnancy so just curious if anyone knows anything!

Thanks Ladies!

sorry i dont know anything about the broken blood vessels=/

does anyone know how youre suppose to tell if your cervix is closed if you've had a kid already?? bc mine always feels sort of open no matter what.

today i have a cold, NO sore bbs yet?, a little fertile/snotty CM and very creamy CM, heartburn, headaches. i see others have a cold as well. im also CRAZY tired and have a slight fever. I slept for 3 hours today and now i feel like sleeping again! im never that tired?

Your cervix is never supposed to fully close after you have given birth! :)

yeah lol it SUX because i cant tell if i could be preggo or not. and the APP always asks open/medium/closed. its like UMMM its never closed lol.

but then again it makes me feel better if i check it and its not closed, that doesnt mean im out.

Totally understand...Our angel was 9 pounds 10 ounces and his birth was only 4 months or so ago. So yeah...definitely not closed anymore! lol!

But I am soft and high and only partially closed...can't really tell because it is so high, can't reach! I know TMI...gotta love these forums!

mine is super high and firm. partially closed.

im so sorry about your angel, i just had a miscarriage last month.... i cant imagine what you went through. FX for you! when are you testing??

Mine is weird...it is soft but firm. Who knows?!?!?

I am testing on Monday if the AF doesn't come...Fingers and toes crossed for both of us! When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->