Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

Omg congrats!! I sure wish I still had my snotty cm lol! I'm feeling totally out :/ no sign of af but I 'feel' like its coming....I have very very little cm and what I do have is just a TINY bit of creamy cm at my cervix with TINY goobers of gummy in it...so weird, I thought I would have more cm after o if I was indeed preg. My cramps have pretty much gone completely away but my boobs are still killing me when they are touched, today I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast so I just now got a muffin in me but while I was working on my last client (I'm a hair stylist) I got sooo nauseas because I hadn't eaten....weird. How many dpo did your snotty cm dry up and what did it change to? My sister gave birth last night and I was crying tears of joy watching the miracle as well as tears of pain and jealousy, I cannot wait till its my turn but I'm feeling so negative that it will ever happen for me that I'm considering not ttc anymore because I'm so tired if the pain and disappointment. Hubby doesn't want to give up, he wants it just as bad as me...I feel like I'm failing him :(

Don't give up darling! I only had the snotty cm one day and then I was almost completely dry. I am just starting to have more discharge! It isn't over until it is over and I never got a clear positive until dpo 19! Keep your head up! :)

Hey mommyh - I had snotty CM for 2 or 3 days from 5dpo. Then it changes to wet, then dry, then tacky, then like White lotion, now it's very wet with White bits in it

Please don't feel like giving up :( I'm sure your BFP will come. We used conceive plus for the first time this cycle - I'm convinced it helped our chances

X

What is conceived plus?

My DH and I are lucky and I guess we are extremely fertile. This was our first cycle in ttc after we lost RJ and BAM...LO growing in my belly! So thankful...I am not sure if I would have been able to stand ttc for longer than three months.

How are you all doing? How long did it take/or how long as it been since your have been ttc?

Hey mommyh - I had snotty CM for 2 or 3 days from 5dpo. Then it changes to wet, then dry, then tacky, then like White lotion, now it's very wet with White bits in it

Please don't feel like giving up :( I'm sure your BFP will come. We used conceive plus for the first time this cycle - I'm convinced it helped our chances

X

SOunds like my CM!

this is such a lucky thread girls! :babydust:

Thanks ladies I'm so thankful to have you all to cheer me up! I feel like every bfp post I had been reading they were saying they had tons of creamy cm, which I do not so that made me feel out, I know I know everyone is different but ugh damnit it's been 3 years ntnp and 2 years fully trying with all our might and I just want it to be MY turn finally ya know! I am sooooo beyond happy watching everyone get their bfps, we ALL deserve it, I just can't wait to post that I got mine :) oh Monday please hurry up and be a second time lucky day for hubby and I <3

Hi ladies,

At 6dpo my cm became white and stretchy - almost rubbery.
At 7dpo, after wiping, I saw the the cm became... Very yellow in color - kind of neon green. It was still very stretchy and rubbery. I only had a teeny tiny bit of this kind of cm yesterday.
Today is 8dpo, and I have milky, lotiony, creamy cm.
Along with my cm constantly changing, since 4dpo, I've had teeny tiny pinches in what may be my left and right ovaries?? The pinching would alternate from side to side... This pinching (o-like pains) finally stopped at 7dpo.

Has anyone experienced these things before getting a BFP? My bf and I have been trying for 2 years now, but we've also been NTNP for close to 10 years. :brat: These symptoms are Brand new to me.. I'm hopeful that this month will be our month....

:dust:

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm 9dpo today. Have had abundant creamy cm since 1dpo and today it changed to a little snot like yukky stuff. I've had dizzy spells and headaches since 6dpo. (tmi) a bit gassy since last night and had terrible heartburn at 7dpo. Nothing else so I'm not hopefull. Usually I have loads of 'symptoms' but this time very very few. Wouldn't even call them symptoms. Congrats to all the bfp's. This is obviously a lucky thread.

Omg congrats!! I sure wish I still had my snotty cm lol! I'm feeling totally out :/ no sign of af but I 'feel' like its coming....I have very very little cm and what I do have is just a TINY bit of creamy cm at my cervix with TINY goobers of gummy in it...so weird, I thought I would have more cm after o if I was indeed preg. My cramps have pretty much gone completely away but my boobs are still killing me when they are touched, today I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast so I just now got a muffin in me but while I was working on my last client (I'm a hair stylist) I got sooo nauseas because I hadn't eaten....weird. How many dpo did your snotty cm dry up and what did it change to? My sister gave birth last night and I was crying tears of joy watching the miracle as well as tears of pain and jealousy, I cannot wait till its my turn but I'm feeling so negative that it will ever happen for me that I'm considering not ttc anymore because I'm so tired if the pain and disappointment. Hubby doesn't want to give up, he wants it just as bad as me...I feel like I'm failing him :(

i know how u feel when u feel like ure lettin dh down :-(

Ouch... My whole body is aching. Feels like I'm coming down with the flu.

Babybumphope many congrats to you!

I am still amazed at how lucky this thread is!!!

Hello and welcome to the new ladies :)

Ouch... My whole body is aching. Feels like I'm coming down with the flu.

6 and 7dpo I had a cold - not a huge one, enough to make me feel a bit rotten and I was quite achy. I was surprised it only lasted 2 days as my cold normally last 5-7 so wondering if this was a sign/symptom and the 'stuffy nose' everyone talks about?

So stay positive as you never know :)

:dust:

Wow, this is a super lucky thread!!! Just popping in and hoping some of it will rub off on me!

Huge congrats to all of you BFP ladies!!! :happydance:

hellokelye - i also had a really bad cold/borderline flu around my fertile time. My stuffy nose stayed until only a couple of days ago

x

So, all day today I had absolutely no cm but now I've got nasty white cm that resembles snot and there's loads of it! Yuk. Am due in 6/7 days. Only 10dpo so still early.

I have had a stuffy nose and itchy eyes when I was pregnant with RJ and it was one of the first symptoms that made me wonder if I was pregnant this time. It lasted my whole pregnancy with RJ! Could not breathe at all!

Just stalked this entire thread! Took me about an hour to read it, I had snotty cm that was brown in colour but more like manky lumps of snot now!
Babybumphope and delighted for you, feel I have been in any a thread with you and it's good to see some of us are getting bfps!
Im not holding much hope as I have had awful af cramps for the last few days :( X

I just went for my last pee of the night and noticed brown streaks of blood in my cm. I've never had that before!!

Good luck girls! I'll waiting for more bfps to add!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->