Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

Love the house and thank goodness for large bathtubs! So wonderful! :) I made my husband listen to the home inspector but your is away right? I was not going to remember any of that! ;)

I go for a blood test on Monday too...Helena! Soooo excited! Going to do a digi on Sunday...Love this baby business! I am literally on cloud nine...irritable like crazy but loving every minute of it! :)

He was there with me, but he had to leave before it was over because it was taking too long and he was on his lunch break. My eyes were glazing over in information overload.

Excited for the blood tests and future digi tests :) So glad snot cm seems to be a good sign!

my baby name book came! And my bra extenders (pretty embarrassed that I need those lmao)

they don't seem bigger to me but my bras feel tighter.

maybe I'm just more incomfortable in them? I really would rather they not get any bigger. I'm a large c. probably a d but refuse to admit it

Guess it's one of those things, you always want what you don't have. Like straight haired girls want curly hair, and curly haired girls want straight hair.

yes! I used to be so mad at my hair. But now, I love it. it's really amazing lol. All I do is wash and go. It's got a natural wave to it but not curly. And I can easily make it straight but brushing it a certain way. I'm so happy for my hair lol.

Congrats to the BFPs :happydance:

I'm now 14dpo and no sign of AF :) I'm getting so scared now!

X

Fertility friend took away my cross hairs today. I say f fertility friend. It said I may have ovulated cd19-29 but doesn't like my recent temps. Thanks for making me feel defective fertility friend.

I would just discard your temp..ff can suck it lol

I'm 9dpo today and due on mon or tues 30/31st, Im feeling so down this last few days and it makes me feel like I out, I also don't have barely any cm and what I do have is a little creamy...I'm cramping and have back pain as well as EXTREMELY sore boobs, like killing me sore and I can't touch or lay on them, they are very 'full' feeling as well. Ugh I hate being so impatient, and crabby too lol, totally irritable the last few days! I'm holding out to test till Monday, that's the day I found out I was preg with my daughter 8 years ago so I'm hoping it's a super lucky day since we tried for 5 years to get her and we have now been 3 years ntnp and 2 years trying for number 2...which means another 5 year mark lol, I'm such a weirdo but I'm hoping for that BFP on Monday and I'm holding out till then!

i hope you get your bfp x

lovetoteach doesnt temp drop at implantation? all other signs r good so stay stress free n happy! my af came today so might join this months bfp's a month later in feb. good luck ladies!

Hi Ladies,

I see i've missed quite a bit over the past day!!! Congrats on the bfp's Helena and Krippy!!!

I'm to those ladies who the :witch: has visited....next month WILL be your months :hugs:

Not much to report my end except I'm really suffering with tiredness/exhaustion. It gets to 4-5pm and my eyes are ready to shut. And because of this I then get really irritable and ratty with my dh (can't take it out on my boys lol!) and my patience is very short with my boys....

Going to ring my GP on monday and arrange to book in with the midwives. With my last two pregnancies, all my GP said was 'congratulations, if your test is positive, then we don't need to do anything else. How do you feel about it? Go book in with the midwives at reception'!!!! So I'm hoping to bypass the GP this time!

I will probably be seen by a midwife at approx 8-9 weeks and then I will have my first scan at 12weeks. The midwife won't see me as much as this is baby no.3 unless she or I are concerned at all. Then we will have a scan at 20weeks will determine the gender. I think we are having another boy. I think I may pay for a private scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender though!

xxx

Hey ladies. Is there room for another :bfp: ??

:happydance:

Im still shaking!! The snotty CM was a sign!!

X

Congratulations!!!!

And hooray for snotty cm!!!!

This thread really is amazing!!!

Woop woop!

This is the most wonderful thread! Congrats BabyBumpHope! So enthused for you! This is crazy this was a lucky thread for sure! :)

Hi Ladies,

I see i've missed quite a bit over the past day!!! Congrats on the bfp's Helena and Krippy!!!

I'm to those ladies who the :witch: has visited....next month WILL be your months :hugs:

Not much to report my end except I'm really suffering with tiredness/exhaustion. It gets to 4-5pm and my eyes are ready to shut. And because of this I then get really irritable and ratty with my dh (can't take it out on my boys lol!) and my patience is very short with my boys....

Going to ring my GP on monday and arrange to book in with the midwives. With my last two pregnancies, all my GP said was 'congratulations, if your test is positive, then we don't need to do anything else. How do you feel about it? Go book in with the midwives at reception'!!!! So I'm hoping to bypass the GP this time!

I will probably be seen by a midwife at approx 8-9 weeks and then I will have my first scan at 12weeks. The midwife won't see me as much as this is baby no.3 unless she or I are concerned at all. Then we will have a scan at 20weeks will determine the gender. I think we are having another boy. I think I may pay for a private scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender though!

xxx

Excited about seeing the scan result for you Bells! I will get an early scan around 6-8 weeks to do an accurate dating scan for me and LO. They aren't allowing me to go past 38 weeks so they need to be spot on. I will be having scans every month...This is going to be crazy!

Anyone thinking of finding out the sex of their LO?

Omg congrats!! I sure wish I still had my snotty cm lol! I'm feeling totally out :/ no sign of af but I 'feel' like its coming....I have very very little cm and what I do have is just a TINY bit of creamy cm at my cervix with TINY goobers of gummy in it...so weird, I thought I would have more cm after o if I was indeed preg. My cramps have pretty much gone completely away but my boobs are still killing me when they are touched, today I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast so I just now got a muffin in me but while I was working on my last client (I'm a hair stylist) I got sooo nauseas because I hadn't eaten....weird. How many dpo did your snotty cm dry up and what did it change to? My sister gave birth last night and I was crying tears of joy watching the miracle as well as tears of pain and jealousy, I cannot wait till its my turn but I'm feeling so negative that it will ever happen for me that I'm considering not ttc anymore because I'm so tired if the pain and disappointment. Hubby doesn't want to give up, he wants it just as bad as me...I feel like I'm failing him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->