Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

hi ladies congratulations to those who have got bfp's! is anyone here on pregnacare pre conception? since startin it this month i have flourescent yellow urine n increased cm although now its gone down to a tiny amount with a tinge of yellow?

oh and i have bad lower back ache but no other symptoms but i can see that bells didnt either so im still praying for a bfp! i think af is due between tomorrow and 31st but last month had a weird cycle

hi ladies congratulations to those who have got bfp's! is anyone here on pregnacare pre conception? since startin it this month i have flourescent yellow urine n increased cm although now its gone down to a tiny amount with a tinge of yellow?

The flourescent pee could be because of vitamin B in your vitamins. Anytime I drink a shake with lots of B vitamins my pee is very bright. As for the other stuff I am not sure, but I wish you lots of luck and :dust:

thank u! i gope its gonna be 3rd time lucky. i wish all u ladies the best of luck too. i'll be following this thread and symptom comparing!

Love to teach, I'll be testing on Monday as well!! Praying we both get our bfp's!!!

I'm 9dpo today and due on mon or tues 30/31st, Im feeling so down this last few days and it makes me feel like I out, I also don't have barely any cm and what I do have is a little creamy...I'm cramping and have back pain as well as EXTREMELY sore boobs, like killing me sore and I can't touch or lay on them, they are very 'full' feeling as well. Ugh I hate being so impatient, and crabby too lol, totally irritable the last few days! I'm holding out to test till Monday, that's the day I found out I was preg with my daughter 8 years ago so I'm hoping it's a super lucky day since we tried for 5 years to get her and we have now been 3 years ntnp and 2 years trying for number 2...which means another 5 year mark lol, I'm such a weirdo but I'm hoping for that BFP on Monday and I'm holding out till then!

btw guys...another reading thing. "When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JAN OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JAN OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JAN OF 2013." Ruby did this for me. It cost like 5 dollars but I was bored lol. What's funny is a week ago I started to feel like I would end up having a boy. https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/index.html

My feelings of having a boy weren't influenced by this because I honestly completely forgot about it. Also at this point I really didn't think I was gonna get my bfp this month. I would of bet money on it. I have zero hope and was just eager to start next cycle. Even my bding was really relaxed and I just didn't care

btw guys...another reading thing. "When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JAN OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JAN OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JAN OF 2013." Ruby did this for me. It cost like 5 dollars but I was bored lol. What's funny is a week ago I started to feel like I would end up having a boy. https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/index.html

My feelings of having a boy weren't influenced by this because I honestly completely forgot about it. Also at this point I really didn't think I was gonna get my bfp this month. I would of bet money on it. I have zero hope and was just eager to start next cycle. Even my bding was really relaxed and I just didn't care

That is so cool. Chinese gender predictor said that if I get prego this month it will be a boy. I also did the wedding ring/needle string test over my wrist and belly and it said my first child will be a boy. Not sure how much I believe all that, but the Chinese gender predictor chart was right for my sister's two kids and my sister in-law's two kids. Jan, Feb, and April all say boy for me though, but I would love for it to be this month :)

Chinese gender chart says boy for me too! It's actually the only month I can get a boy at this age

So I just got an inspection done on my new house, and I had to stand there for two hours listening to the man explain everything he inspected and what he found right and wrong with the house. The house is vacant, so there is nothing to sit on, and I thought I was either going to pass out or throw up. What is up with that? I thought I was going to have to run outside and barf in a yard that isn't 100% mine yet.

Would that be considered dizzy or nauseous? I couldn't decide which one it felt more like, or would that be more like faint? I can't really describe the exact feeling.

I would say dizzy and nauseous. It sounds very promising!

I get my bloods taken on Monday...so nervous

I would say dizzy and nauseous. It sounds very promising!

I get my bloods taken on Monday...so nervous

Yay :happydance: I hope that all goes well. Even if I don't join you this cycle, I will try my hardest to join you next, as next cycle is still a boy month for me too :) If the chart is right of course :)

I know you will get it this cycle! Our CM is a sign!!!!!!!!!!

how did the inspection go? I wanna see pictures! I love house pictures lol

how did the inspection go? I wanna see pictures! I love house pictures lol

DH took some weird/dumb pictures, but here is one of the front of the house, and of the jetted tub (my favorite). Don't mind the random person in that picture, that was just the realtor.

Attachments

• IMG_3753.jpg
    IMG_3753.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3747.jpg
    IMG_3747.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
very nice! that bath is gonna be perfect when you need to soak your preggy body! :haha:

Love the house and thank goodness for large bathtubs! So wonderful! :) I made my husband listen to the home inspector but your is away right? I was not going to remember any of that! ;)

I go for a blood test on Monday too...Helena! Soooo excited! Going to do a digi on Sunday...Love this baby business! I am literally on cloud nine...irritable like crazy but loving every minute of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->