Anyone with snotty like cm? 4 BFPs Congrats Bells81, Zippy, Helena_lynn, BabyB!!!!

Hi ladies,

Just catching up with everyone....

Thanks for everyone's adv re testing a 8dpo - yes it is very early but I am a poas addict! I can handle the bfn, it's the day af actually arrives that always makes me have a little cry.

But I haven't tested....may do tomorrow at 10dpo. If I'm honest, I'm expecting a bfn - I know I'm nor out till she shows, but my cold has gone an I have no symptoms! I have creamy cm, still yellow tinged, not lots. My cp is closed, firm and medium.

Hmmmmmmm......

Hi ladies,

Thanks for everyone's adv re testing a 8dpo - yes it is very early but I am a poas addict! I can handle the bfn, it's the day af actually arrives that always makes me have a little cry.

But I haven't tested....may do tomorrow at 10dpo. If I'm honest, I'm expecting a bfn - I know I'm nor out till she shows, but my cold has gone an I have no symptoms! I have creamy cm, still yellow tinged, not lots. My cp is closed, firm and medium.

Hmmmmmmm......

We shall see, it's hard to tell until a bfp or af shows up. Sometimes people have tons of symptoms, sometimes you get a bfp when you are certain you are out of the race. I am not testing until at least 14dpo if I can wait that long.

Hi ladies,

Hmmmmmmm......

Hey bells do you know what cp should b before af? mine is medium (I think) and really soft, last night I checked at 7pm and it was low but it's popped up again, idk...

I am 5 DPO and I have had a headache all day. Also my CM was a little sticky today. Like gloopy.....and smooth...

Hi ladies,

Hmmmmmmm......

Your chart still looks beautiful though, got my fx for you ;)

im feeling like i may be out. i had a bit of dull cramps today nothing crazy, but it makes me think AF is on her way and some pinching. the weird part is my bbs arent hurting yet? i usually start hurting right after O until AF, or a week b4 AF.

just seeing creamy CM at this point but a lot of it.

Helena when you say text you did you mean message you? because i dont have your phone number to text ya=)

Oh I thought you were apart of that chat on IMS. My.number is 2017900925

I think I'm out again....

My temp really dropped today to just above the coverline :(

Decided to take an ic hpt and to no surprise it was a bfn.

I think I'm out again....

My temp really dropped today to just above the coverline :(

Decided to take an ic hpt and to no surprise it was a bfn.

Sorry to hear AF might be on her way :(

If she does turn up then try to think positively about a February BFP - especially giving your prediction!! :)

X

I don't understand my chart...

I don't know, but hopefully 7dpo was an implantation dip. My chart is a weird chart, my implantation dip is really early for implantation. Still wishing that I had a few months of temps to compare it to.

implantation can happen as early as 5dpo but even last cycle I had a dip and it was nothing. It's so hard to figure out what matters and what doesn't

btw are you a teacher?

Soon to be teacher, doing my student teaching semester when school starts back up again in the fall :) Would love to teach the younger aged students somewhere between 5-10 years old. Can't do the older ones, but I have a major soft spot for young kids.

I was an education major for about a year. I always wanted to teach elementary school but the job market just isn't there. OH is a high school math teacher. No idea how he does it :wacko:

I was an education major for about a year. I always wanted to teach elementary school but the job market just isn't there. OH is a high school math teacher. No idea how he does it :wacko:

The job market still isn't there, but I was a business management major, and after graduation I went into the business world for a year, and it isn't me at all. The business world is all about pushing services and products on people, and I just didn't feel like I was helping anyone or making a difference at all in anyones life. I need a job where I can use my mothering nature, creativity and overwhelming need to help people. That, and I loved training people in my old job. So I went through a alternative certification program and took all the state teaching tests, and after a semester of student teaching I will be fully certified. I am just going to have to plow through the horrible job market and hope it gets better. Also I plan on making friends with the teachers and the principle during my semester of student teaching and hoping a position opens up in that school.

Sounds like a good plan. I switched over to psychology and plan on being a Play Therapist. Was so looking forward to not having to go to graduate school. Ah oh well what's another 2 or 3 years?

helena your chart seems like it had an implantation dip and now its high. thats good i thought?

Sounds like a good plan. I switched over to psychology and plan on being a Play Therapist. Was so looking forward to not having to go to graduate school. Ah oh well what's another 2 or 3 years?

That’s what I keep telling myself... What's another few years of financial struggle if I can get into a career that I love, rather than one that I dread going to everyday. I know I need to do something I enjoy, and I am one of those people that mothers everyone, even adults. I only plan on being the biological mom to two children, so I need to have a career where I can take care of a bunch of kids and help them grow and strive. I am aware kids can be a pain in the butt (I have thirteen nieces and nephews), but I still love being around them.

yeah I guess my chart is ok but I keep expecting it to drop any day now (probably tomorrow). It's been hovering around the cover line for too long now so I really just expect to start spotting tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->