Anyone with spotting that started in 2nd tri

fdcsw126

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
I will be 15w tomorrow and yesterday I had some spotting. Our last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, so I freaked out as soon as I saw the spotting. I went to the ER where they did a quick ultrasound (I didn't get to see the screen, or hear the hb) the dr said the baby is ok. The spotting seemed to have stopped yesterday but when I woke up this morning it started again. It's not much but is still worrisome, has anyone else had this and everything was ok?

I had streaks of blood in my CM every 3 weeks starting around 13 weeks. At 24 weeks I had a gush of bright red blood (enough to fill a liner) and then again a couple weeks later. Baby girl is doing great and I haven't had anything for the past few weeks. Midwife said it was just one of those things. Cervix is sensitive and so on. I would call the doc when you see blood though. They will want to know about that. Plus it will make you feel better to know what's going on.

I have already talked it over with OH and if it continues I'm going back to the ER but no matter what I will be calling the midwife on Monday to request to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->