Anyone without sore boobs & not many symptoms?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow and apart from being tired and having a sicky/hungry feeling on and off all day I don't have many symptoms at all

For me its normal as I don't remember having many with my son but it was 4 years ago, I don't remember having sore boobs with him and don't have sore boobs at all now. But this seems to be everyone's main symptom

Just wondering if anyone else is the same? x

Well I can't speak for the non-sore boobs, because mine have been killing me for the last week. I'm 6 weeks though and extremely tired, those are my only two symptoms though. I haven't had my first appointment yet, and my boobs are not near as sore now. So I don't even feel pregnant yet. Glad in a way but hard since I haven't had the confirmation. I've been assured symptoms are to come though :/

My boobs were a bit tender at the beginning but since then haven't really been hurting at all. I read somewhere that the pain can become less if it's not your first pregnancy because of all they've been through with previous pregnancy, breast feeding, etc.

As for the rest of the symptoms I found that at 6 weeks the nausea and sleepiness hit me full on... so it may be coming yet

the only symptoms i have are extremely sore boobs and exhaustion but i also find it hard to get back to sleep when i wake up to use the restroom in the middle of the night/early morning

Other than sore boobs I was symptomless until 6 weeks then everything hit. Feel yuk. Unbelievably tired and my meds from doctors aren't helping much either :(

This is what I mean.... Everyone seems to have sore boobs
It's odd as mine were never sore with my son either- not until after he was born and my milk came in that was

But yes as one of you said it might all hit me from 6-7 weeks onwards so I'll count myself lucky for now ha x

My boobs were never really sore in any pregnancy. They never grew either! (I was really looking forward to them growing too! Bummer!)

Ha ha glad I'm not the only one

Mine never got too big first time around again until my milk came in

Let's hope we get some this time lol x

This is what I mean.... Everyone seems to have sore boobs
It's odd as mine were never sore with my son either- not until after he was born and my milk came in that was

But yes as one of you said it might all hit me from 6-7 weeks onwards so I'll count myself lucky for now ha x

If it makes you feel any better I am on my 4th pregnancy and I have have NEVER had sore boobs at ALL with any of them. Like not even a little bit. Up until 8 weeks with this pregnancy I was fairly symptom less so don't worry.
My boobs also never grew in any of by pregnancies although it would be nice if they would lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->