Anyone wtt but don't have a partner ??

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
This is me. I have a 5 year old son and I want another baby soon but I'm not in a relationship and don't plan on looking for one. I'm 32. My son's father has said he will give me another baby in the future (he's a good dad just not a great bf)
I don't mind being a single mum at all, I actually embrace it.
I'm grateful I have my son but I desperately want a sibling for him and would even go down donor route if it was my last chance, obviously I'd like to meet a guy and us do it together but I feel like time is running out

Anyone else?

You do you huni! If it's whats right for you and your son then i say go for it! If you know that you're able to provide for two babies then go for it :)

This is me! I have three and thought I was done but since becoming a single parent last year I have fallen in love with being a mother all over again and now I really want one more baby. I'm more than happy to do it alone and work to pay for everything we have but I just don't really know what my options are. xx

Have you considered joining a co-parenting site? It's like internet dating but for people that just want to be able to raise a child together without the romance. Before I met my husband that was the route I was planning to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->