Anyone wtt for no1 in July

IWTHABS

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Anyone want to be ttc buddies starting July? Anyone made any lifestyle changes in preparation for trying, or got any tricks up their sleeves for increasing chances next month?! x

I plan to try straight after my wedding which is on the 23rd July! I am taking pregnacare conception tablets and the OH is taking zinz tablets as they are ment to wake his men up! lol. Have u taken and preperation yet?

Ill be your Buddy as i been looking for one too! x

me me!!

I am currently on day one of AF and will be TTC straight after.

I will be your TTC buddies! lol

I have been taking folic acid since january to build up my supply. Are you both taking it?

I have just a few days ago started my healthy eating diet. I would love to lose a stone (or more) before conceiving. doing quite well so far...

IWTHABS do you have a specific date in mind?

RBurnett - good luck for the forthcoming wedding. I got married a coupld of years ago and it feels like yesterday. i know its a cliche but savour it!!

Arh thanks I will. yes im taking folic acid, pregnacare conception can been taken 3 months prior to trying and it provides you with everything needed to conception.

We can be buddies together and then when we joing TTC.

I wish i only had 6 days left before I start trying. we just been looking at baby names we like. Do you have any in mind? x x

i do have some names but my husband only agrees on a couple, i have one i really like but he doesn't. how about you?

im not sure about pregnacare. maybe when im pregnant.

i guess i ought to move over to ttc soon...

yeah u not got long. I was just taking folic but a friend suggested pregnacare so I decided to take it instead.

We have a few but we dnt normally agree on them lol

I hope you dont have to stay in TTC for long x x

o, count me in. Well sort of. Definitely starting to try early fall, but not preventing starting .. well in about 2 weeks! Just don't think it'll happen right off the bat...

I'm also taking pregnacare conception. took it for about a month but then came off it for a week and was on antibiotics which deplete your folic acid :growlmad: didnt realise that till had already started taking them... anyway back on pregnacare conception and will have taken them for a month by the time we will be trying so hope thats ok! I have been reading some of the threads on here about folic acid, and was wondering if the amount in pregnacare is enough - its the 400mg recommended but some people seem to be saying we should be taking a lot more to prevent abnormalities.... ?

I've started trying to eat a little healthier too. But that never lasts for long!!

Have been making oh take multivits :)

Hope we all get lucky quick! :flower:

Hi all, I willbe trying in July now.

Also taking pregnacare, popular choice!! Think will NTNP this month too (I guess as not on pill now will be anyway!)

not sure what else, mostly worried anout hiding that I'm not drinking from everyone when it happens!! X

Me too :)

I have stopped smoking which i'm really proud of :) I've been taking folic acid and only have 1 more week of taking the pill as i want 1 normal cycle before TTC.

We should all be buddies :)

Yeah like the ideas of us all being buddies, the next time im ovulating after the wedding is 7th August but we wont be being safe after the wedding on the 23rd July!...or maybe a lil bit sooner! I ovulate in july on 10th July and would try then but I wont be able to drink on my honeymoon...will I ?

Can I join you too? I'm hoping to TTC in July after I have my laparoscopy to remove an endometriomal cyst on my ovary (depending on what the gynae says and assuming I get AF and ovulate!). I've been taking multivitamins with folic acid for 4 months already though (didn't know I had endometriosis till recently!)

So how's everyone getting on!! When are people testing? x

I have 1 week and 4 days till i get married and then thats it baby trying on its way.

There have been a few times when we have been naughty and we are now just using the withdraw method.

I cnt wait another week and 4 days though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how's everyone getting on!! When are people testing? x

Unfortunately I won't be TTC anytime soon :( After the laparoscopy to remove my endometriomas they diagnosed me with severe endo, so now I'm on Zoladex treatment for a few months. On the plus side, I'm in much less pain than before the surgery! Good luck ladies!

Sorry to hear the bad news Goldfish- at least you are etting it sorted and hopefullt won't be too long now for you :hugs:

As for me, well i suppose i should move over to TTC in the next few days if my next cycle starts when it should do (Came off BCP last month) so fingers crossed things go back to normal for me :)

just thought i would let you guys have an update!

I know IWTHABS knows because i have already told her but ... im pregnant! first ever try and now im 7 weeks pregnant!

Good luck everyone who is now ttc, look forward to seeing you in First Trimester soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->