Anyone WTT Jan 2015?

Starting to TTC in February, so one month off :). Baby will be our first.

Though if my husband doesn't get a job soon (our current situation allows him not having a job to actually be OK for us) we will have to change it back to March. He had an interview that went well today though - if all goes well he will start December 1st.

Fingers crossed for you both apreslaube :)

Yes lots of luck job-wise and baby wise apreslaube!

MommyKP I can fully understand your not wanting to get too into all the OPKs etc straight away. We were like that too first of all, and then after not being successful after about 2 months (even though we weren't exactly putting THAT much effort into it) I decided to go down the tracking everything route. Like I've mentioned in another post, it really helped me to read my own body's signals, so that in the end, I wouldn't have needed to POAS, I'd just be able to tell. Also as I was older too, approaching the age where everything fertility wise starts to decline, I was concerned that maybe I'd really struggle, so I just thought I'd go the whole hog down that route and throw everything at it. Plus I'm a nerd and love recording data :haha:

I've started looking into CM and how that can help you tell when you are O, so I'm just guna research it to start with ready for the first two or three months. If nothing happens then I will start using he OPKs and probably temping etc. my mum took three months to conceive her first, but then conceived me straight away. I don't know if that makes much of a difference to me, and I am a little concerned about DHs sperm due to an illness in the past, but fingers crossed all will be ok!

Definitely fingers crossed!

We were quite naieve really, despite being in our 30's (me 34 at the time and Mr Moo 36) we thought that it would happen really quick, after all, that's what we were led to believe at school. In the end it took us about 6months. Part of me is thinking it'll take longer this time as a) I'm older, b) tired - no- exhausted! c) only chance we'd get some action in is when Sophie has gone to bed and by then I'm only interested in sleep myself - oh, and d) things haven't felt right "down there" after being stitched up. Lordy, sounds like it's all against us!!

Hi there, I'm new to all of these forums but your thread appealed to me.
We have a beautiful 4 year old boy who has just started school in September. Myself and my partner have full time jobs but on my days off whilst our son is at school I am literally going insane! The house has never been so clean!
So we have devised to ttc our second in December onwards. I have been off the pill for around 6 months but not actively trying.
I have just started to take folic acid and got my other half on zinc as I read it's good for his little swimmers 👀
I'm so excited to start trying!
Also good luck to any other couples ttc, being a mammy is the best feeling in the world!
Kay xxxx

Lots of luck to you too Bambino2015!

Here, I have my hands full with Sophie who started crawling about a month ago so EVERYTHING is an adventure. Part of me is wondering what the hell are we thinking!? Trying for another so soon!? But I don't feel I'm done yet, and time isn't on our side anymore, so lets get it done, have the baby brother or sister for Sophie and then we can all grow older together as our family unit.

Finished school for Registered Nursing, looking for job, closing on our first house scheduled for the end of November, so time to make our 16 month old daughter a big sister. Excited to start TTC January 2015. Baby dust to you ladies.

:dust: to you too LeahJ!!

Wow, the world is going to be rocking on it's axle with so many people TTC! :haha:

Bambino - forgot to say - if your done with cleaning your house and still kicking your heels when you're on a day off, I'll give you my address and you can work off some of your boredom here! Ha!

I'm concerned about it taking a while too MummaMoo, I can't imagine. How you must've felt those 6 months, but I bet it was the best feeling ever when you got your BFP!!

It seems January is the time to TTC!! I hope everyone well on this very exciting journey :)

MummaMoo Yesterday I started Soy Iso and ordered my Maca Root I did both of those for my daughter and got my BFP in just 2 months. Good Luck to you!!

Thank you LeahJ! I don't think I've heard of those before, will have to research them!

I'm concerned about it taking a while too MummaMoo, I can't imagine. How you must've felt those 6 months, but I bet it was the best feeling ever when you got your BFP!!

It seems January is the time to TTC!! I hope everyone well on this very exciting journey :)

I think every time AF appeared, we were disappointed but more determined. The cycle before our BFP, we were certain we had it all timed to perfection, and took some tests on holiday with me as we were in Tenerife during testing time. But AF turned up the day we got there!
When we came home we had the post-holiday blues and only DTD once, and that was the one that did it! So getting that BFP was even more of a shocker! It explained why I managed to chomp my way through two boxes of Tunnocks Teacakes that weekend! Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->