Anyone WTT January 2017

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting until January? #2 for us. DD just turned 8 months today! She will be nearly 18 months then so if we conceive it will be roughly a 2 year and 2/3 month age gap. DD was born in 2015 and hopefully the next will be 2017 and if there's a third hopefully 2019 ;). Then we are D. O. N. E. I don't want to have to get a mini van to cart everyone around lol

Our original plan (before dd was even born) was to wait until May of next year, but I've been thinking a lot lately about trying a few months sooner and both Oh and I had baby dreams last night so we take it as a sign!

Would love some buddies to wait with.
:thumbup::hugs:

I am waiting until Jan. It might kill me though lol! I had everything planned out road trip in July, a friends wedding in Oct., and Disney world in Novemeber. Christmas and then it would be time, however I went to request time off for our Disney trip before we booked it and the full time tech decided to tell me she was pregnant and that i was going to have to cover the months of Oct., Nov., Dec and Jan! That is really hard with two kids and no day care, especially with my youngest because she has a ton of classes because she's hearing impaired! Feels like it wrecked my whole plan. Now we trying to move up Disney to sept but yeah I'm a little down about it! Not to mention my baby fever coming back after i had it down a bit

Oh no! I hope you're able to figure it all out and come up with a new plan. I hate when everything is all planned out and then someone changes it on us. Just sucks not being able to do things how you want.

Yeah I was a little whiny about it yesterday! I'm hoping to still go to Disney in Sept and try and will myself to not try until Jan! I would love an Oct baby, but with my co worker being pregnant I'm going to be going crazy

Yeah I can see that. But you never know she could decide not to come back after the baby and they find a replacement. Or she doesn't take too long of a leave. I've really learne lately not to count on anything and to live life by my own terms. Nothing is guaranteed so I'm going to do what works best for my family and I. But I will try to keep you on the January path ;)

Is there anything you want to accomplish before then?

For me, I want to get down to my goal weight and then maybe even 20lbs below. My goal weight is about 28lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight. I've lost 11 of the 50 I need to get down to my goal weight. I lost 40lbs last summer before getting pregnant. With dd now I don't have nearly the time I did to do all the meal planning and prep and my INSANE workout schedule. So I'm going for daily walks with dd when the weather is nice (and my parents are getting me a treadmill for my birthday for when it's not!) and eating right/counting calories, much more veggies and water. That sort of thing.

That's the only MAJOR thing. We are also looking to move, but we don't really have to before TTC. Somewhere with 3 bedrooms would be nice, but really expensive in this area so hopefully the new baby is a girl and they can share a bedroom :). I'll be swaying for a girl again anyway.

Yes! We can be weight loss companions too lol. I decided about a year ago I needed to lose the baby weight. I've lost 96lbs and would like to lose 25-30 more! I think I'll be able to do, I've gotten really good at eating healthy now!
The only other things I'd like to accomplish is getting my 2 year old potty trained and into a big girl bed, however that doesn't need to happen to quickly. That's pretty much it.

Oh wow that's a lot of weight! Congratulations!

Oh man that's so far! How do you keep yourself occupied on other things? January is 9 months away and it's all I think about ha!

I know I am not handling it well!! After my co-worker told me she was pregnant my daughters audiologist, my cousin and my best friend all told me they were pregnant. It's the craziest feeling because I don't want to be pregnant yet, however I'm insanely jealous! I think I'm insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->