Anyone WTT the end of June???

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Anyone going to WTT around june 25th? If so, message me and we can be preggo buddies :)

We are planning to start trying for number 2 in july if that is close enough :)

we was planning end of june beginning of july but not sure now :(

Hi! We're probably going to try between May and August. We have 3 sweet ones at home right now - 4, 6, 9 yrs. old. I've been pregnant twice this year already and have lost both in the 2nd trimester. I went in at 20 weeks with the first and discovered no heartbeat. Then went in at 14 weeks for the 2nd and found no heartbeat. We're not sure what's happening with anything - test results for me and baby both came back healthy. So, we're giving it a little break and hopefully starting again this summer. I wish you guys all the luck in the world! There is nothing as fun as meeting your new little one!

We are TTC this summer. I don't know exactly when but hopefully June...

My husband and I are going on a cruise to Alaska near the end of June and will start TTC #1 then :)

we are thinking about TTC in June, when DD turns 1.....

x

Hubby said the other day "why not just start in July rather than August!!!" I was estatic!! I should be on CD1 - June 28th!! And ovulating sometime between July 7 - 13. As long my cycles stay at 28 days!! Hooray!! We can be buddies!! :)

That's about when we will start seriously trying!

yay im so excited :) i thought no one was going to ttc the same time as me! :)

were planning to TTC the end of may or beginning of june depending on ovulation xxx so HIGHFIVE! xxx

We are trying start July- Augest time :) depending how things go
xx

DH wants to TTC number 2 in June when LO turns 1.

I'm not to sure yet but if he gets his way I will see you lovely ladies in TTC in June! :flower:

OMG - It's perfect! We're getting married on the same day and planning to TTC on the same day too! lol

*waves* I might be WTT till end of June. Have to wait for my contract to be extended at work or for redeployment or a new job. I'm hoping it won't take that long for it all to be sorted, but if it does, we'll probably be jumping back on the TTC wagon at the end of June!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->