Anyone WTT until early 2019?

SparklyButton

Reaction score
Firstly, sorry if there is already a thread on this!

So my husband and I got married earlier this year and initially talked about ttc on our honeymoon which we delayed until July 2018 (my husband is a teacher so we had to wait until school holidays to go away!). Anyway, a trip to the drs for my pre-honeymoon injections reminded me that we were going to a county with a risk of zika!

We are now back from our honeymoon and waiting the recommended 6 months until we ttc.

Is anyone planning on waiting until next year as well? Any tips on how to stop myself going crazy from impatience? We are in the process of buying a house right now so I’m hoping that will keep me busy for the majority of the 6 month wait!

My husband and I are both 28 and will be ttc #1 :)

Hi! :)

My husband and I got married in May this year and in March next year I will be having my implant removed and then proper TTC #1 in May next year. I have no tips because I am going crazy waiting too!! I am 28 and my husband is 25, will be 29 and 26 before we TTC. It's a long wait till March when I can really start to get excited.

Hey there.

I don't really have any tips. You just gotta be patient. You're definitely going about this the right way in terms of waiting to see if you caught zika. Just enjoy life as a 2-some while you can.

I'm 30 and my baby daddy is 32. We had our little surprise last year. I was ready to have another as soon as the first was born, but baby daddy never wanted kids, so he's been flip flopping on if he wants another. We WILL have another though. Currently we're NTNP, but if I'm not pg by the end of Sept, I wanna use protection until Dec (cuz our son was conceived in Oct and there are already a lot of Aug BDays in my family).

Not early but August/September 2019 we will be TTC#4, which will be our last! However #3 will be still nursing, and I've never been able to get pg while bf apart from one mc. So I'm guessing we won't have a shot of conceiving until early 2020 when my cycles return!

In the meantime, getting back into shape and some major work on my pelvic floor! Labour #3 really did me in... going to look into some pelvic floor physio. That's my main goal for the next year and a bit! Exciting for me to think in about a year from now we can TTC again :D :D :D

Sparkly just so you know there is a blood test both partners can take for Zika. If you don't want to wait just because of that your Dr should do it for you!

Hey ladies, do you mind if I join you? My story’s a long and sad one unfortunately. I am mum to 2 amazing little Boys who are 7 and 8. Last year I found myself unexpectedly pregnant with a very big surprise baby. Sadly on the 2nd March this year we gave birth to a little boy who was born at just 16 weeks. We decided after time that a 3rd baby was on the cards for us and fell pregnant again in June. Sadly we lost this little one on August 4th at just 9 weeks. Because of our history they did some tests and it turned out to be a little girl with Down’s syndrome. Aspen (our little boy) was a mystery, they couldn’t find any reason for what happened to him. I know find myself in turmoil of when to try again. We are taking our boys to the USA in April next year so a huge part of me doesn’t want to be pregnant for that. However, I also turn 40 in July 2019 so ideally would like a 3rd baby before I hit that milestone. I’ve got it in my head to either try in November this year or wait till after we come back from the USA. I’m absolutely petrified to be pregnant again but so desperately would like another little baby. Thanks for listening ladies and looking forward to chatting xxx

I’m so sorry for your losses mama!! That is just sooo hard. Being pregnant is hard. Being pregnant again after losing a baby is terrifying.

I know mentally you want a baby before you’re 40 but really between 39.5 and 40.5 I doubt anything would change! I wouldn’t want to be pregnant for a big trip personally in case I needed care far from home. I also get sick though so I wouldn’t even be able to travel! But there’s lots of people who feel differently about that!!

Hello, all! My husband and I are most likely TTC #3 as early as April 2019, but as late as June 2019. We are waiting for various reasons, but the most crucial reason would be financial, so it will depend how much debt we’ve paid off by then! I have had pretty bad baby fever since my youngest turned one (late January), so it is feeling like a long wait! I have two daughters - age 19 months and 4 years old! :)

Hello lovely ladies!

My bf and I are WTT baby #1 until 2019 though we're not sure exactly what month yet :) The main reason being him not quite feeling ready though he says he feels more and more ready each day and is excited to start a family. I also had a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy 2 days ago during which they removed a cyst from my left ovary and an endometrial polyp which was part of our pre while WTT :) So my focus for now is healing up and trying to get my body in it's best possible condition before we TTC - for me concentrating on my fitness has always been a great way to pass the time!

Not early but August/September 2019 we will be TTC#4, which will be our last! However #3 will be still nursing, and I've never been able to get pg while bf apart from one mc. So I'm guessing we won't have a shot of conceiving until early 2020 when my cycles return!

In the meantime, getting back into shape and some major work on my pelvic floor! Labour #3 really did me in... going to look into some pelvic floor physio. That's my main goal for the next year and a bit! Exciting for me to think in about a year from now we can TTC again :D :D :D

Hello! I am also waiting to try for #4 July/August 2019. I would like my youngest to be at least 3 before new baby arrives!

Last edited:
Ugh now I’m second guessing number 4. Might be done. Our family feels very nice with three daughters and if I’m completely honest, I don’t want a son apart from loving our boy name...

Me im wtt till jan 2019 fo no 5.
Baby will be 6mths then. Im 40so time is limited!!!

Hi ladies. How is everyones waiting going. I am getting so excited, hoping the thanksgiving season and Christmas season go quickly so I can finally say "we are trying this year!"

I'm here, I'm here! We're getting married in April and having my copper IUD removed immediately after. I'm going to start taking maca when it gets here on Friday. I quit smoking last week and I've started prenatals.

I was infertile before I got pregnant with my fluke-baby and I was infertile after. Strangely enough, as soon as I started dating my DF, my cycles went from once or twice a year to starting on the 20th of every month for about a year or two. Now they're starting to get a little wonky again.

Anyways! Nice to meet all of you!

I'm here, I'm here! We're getting married in April and having my copper IUD removed immediately after. I'm going to start taking maca when it gets here on Friday. I quit smoking last week and I've started prenatals.

I was infertile before I got pregnant with my fluke-baby and I was infertile after. Strangely enough, as soon as I started dating my DF, my cycles went from once or twice a year to starting on the 20th of every month for about a year or two. Now they're starting to get a little wonky again.

Anyways! Nice to meet all of you!
Our timeline is so similar! I will be taking my implant out end of March maybe early April depending on if I can find a good place to get it taken out, I had mine put in in New Zealand as I was living there at the time, it's a double rod and the clinic/hospital doesn't work with them and never has, they don't work with contraception period actually because it's a private catholic hospital, anyway I need to find somewhere. My mother sent me prenatals as she knows we will be starting early next year and I honestly didn't even really think to start taking it till she mentioned. What is maca root supposed to do?

Our timeline is so similar! I will be taking my implant out end of March maybe early April depending on if I can find a good place to get it taken out, I had mine put in in New Zealand as I was living there at the time, it's a double rod and the clinic/hospital doesn't work with them and never has, they don't work with contraception period actually because it's a private catholic hospital, anyway I need to find somewhere. My mother sent me prenatals as she knows we will be starting early next year and I honestly didn't even really think to start taking it till she mentioned. What is maca root supposed to do?

From what I've read, maca root is supposed to be a miracle supplement for general wellness and fertility. Ive been researching it all week and I havent found much bad stuff on it at all. Its for men and women and boosts energy and mood, lowers blood sugar and pressure, and regulates the endocrine system without hormones to enhance fertility and sperm quality. Its not recommended for people with legitimate hormonal issues, but all of my blood tests have come back in normal range. My body is just funky.

I don't generally buy into supplements and miracle fixes but it intriqued me just enough to get a bottle. I guess we'll see!

Eta- I would definitely recommend taking the prenatals at least at the beginning of the year! The iron and folic acid are especially important.

Im waiting very impatiently!!! Time dragging till january for me

From what I've read, maca root is supposed to be a miracle supplement for general wellness and fertility. Ive been researching it all week and I havent found much bad stuff on it at all. Its for men and women and boosts energy and mood, lowers blood sugar and pressure, and regulates the endocrine system without hormones to enhance fertility and sperm quality. Its not recommended for people with legitimate hormonal issues, but all of my blood tests have come back in normal range. My body is just funky.

I don't generally buy into supplements and miracle fixes but it intriqued me just enough to get a bottle. I guess we'll see!

Eta- I would definitely recommend taking the prenatals at least at the beginning of the year! The iron and folic acid are especially important.

I will have to read up on it. I was diagnosed with pcos in 2011 solely because of high androgens and hormonal acne (no cysts or anything), but have since lost over 100lbs and my blood levels have come back normal, I have been told by a 2nd opinion Dr that being overweight can sometimes mimic PCOS, so i'm not sure but I will look into maca root.
Im waiting very impatiently!!! Time dragging till january for me

Oh my goodness, January is so very close!! Blink and it will be here, what number baby will this be for you?

Firstly, sorry if there is already a thread on this!

So my husband and I got married earlier this year and initially talked about ttc on our honeymoon which we delayed until July 2018 (my husband is a teacher so we had to wait until school holidays to go away!). Anyway, a trip to the drs for my pre-honeymoon injections reminded me that we were going to a county with a risk of zika!

We are now back from our honeymoon and waiting the recommended 6 months until we ttc.

Is anyone planning on waiting until next year as well? Any tips on how to stop myself going crazy from impatience? We are in the process of buying a house right now so I’m hoping that will keep me busy for the majority of the 6 month wait!

My husband and I are both 28 and will be ttc #1 :)
Me! We will start trying in January. We have a 9 month old and I’m 42 so time is of the essence. I’m going to start folate now! In the past I had no pregnancies for 40 years, then an ectopic followed by successful pregnancy 5 months later. For me it’s 2019 or bust! In 2020 I’m getting my mommy makeover and shutting it down lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->