Anyone young & pregnant from Leeds?

xsadiex

Reaction score
Hi I'm 20 and 22 weeks pregnant and living in Leeds, would love to talk to and meet women in a similar position to me!
XX

Hey i'm 25 and live near leeds :)

how you finding everything so far?

x

Hi! Just saw your reply. It's all great so far, finding work a little bit difficult now and just feel like lying down the whole time haha.
Whereabouts in Leeds are you? My flat is a ten min walk from town centre.
How are you finding pregnancy so far? Is this your first? x

Hi :)

I live near the airport in Otley at the min - looking to move at the moment but still round Otley/Guiseley area!

Its mostly good so far - just wish i could get rid of this morning sickness! getting really annoying now lol! Got my 20w scan on tues so cant wait to see baby again! This is my first and am dying to know what I'm having!

Have you found out? Which hospital you going to?

xx

That's a shame you still have morning sickness must be such a pain! Maybe it means your baby is a girl.

I had my scan a few weeks ago and found out mine is a boy, (I havent had any morning sickness) interesting to see what yours is. Good luck at your scan, it's such a good scan baby looks like a proper newborn already I thought.
I've been going to LGI, thinking about having a waterbirth and maybe even a homebirth. Have you planned the birth at all?
x

I'm at LGI too for the birth but having the scan in otley :) so excited for tomorrow now!

Think I want a waterbirth :) need to go have a look round the hospital yet - have you been yet?

X

Oh cool! I booked myself in for tours around the hospital but they haven't got back to me yet, I'm guessing it will be nearer the time? Although I've got my heart set on homebirth (i think) x

hey im 20 and from leeds, and also plan on having my baby at lgi :)

Hey all. I'm 30 and live in Leeds. Having my first baby, due on the 9th of January and having it in LGI.
How is everyone getting on? Anyone else scared yet?!

Hi everyone! Totally forgot about this thread!

How's it going for everyone? I'm 25 weeks now and we've just moved house so started to build the nursery :)

X

Hi Gizzy, just noticed you're in Otley. We live in Yeadon just near the high st! I'm 27 weeks tomorrow with my first.
Getting very nervous now! We've ordered the nursery furniture and hoping it comes soon!
What's your nursery like? Do you know if you're having a blue or pink?

Hi Gizzy, just noticed you're in Otley. We live in Yeadon just near the high st! I'm 27 weeks tomorrow with my first.
Getting very nervous now! We've ordered the nursery furniture and hoping it comes soon!
What's your nursery like? Do you know if you're having a blue or pink?

Wow what a small world! We nearly moved to Yeadon but just happened to find a house in otley first!
Not much between us - I'm 26 weeks on thurs! Were team blue! Couldn't wait to find out! Do you know what your having?
Got the fern set from mamas and papas and were going to have a jungle theme for the nursery! Can't paint Walls as in a rented house so buying lots of pictures instead! Have you planned the nursery yet? X

Very close? Otley is lovely! Whereabouts are you?
We have ordered a cot and drawers and painted the room white! That's about it and we are sticking team yellows don't want to put too much else in. Got a blanket and cushion from M&P!
I'm due on the 9th of january, but hoping to last a bit longer-as far away from Xmas!! We could be in lgi together!!

I'm not pregnant anymore...I have a 9 week old little boyy :)
I'm 20 and live in Guiseley. Would love to make some mummy friends near me! x

Very close? Otley is lovely! Whereabouts are you?
We have ordered a cot and drawers and painted the room white! That's about it and we are sticking team yellows don't want to put too much else in. Got a blanket and cushion from M&P!
I'm due on the 9th of january, but hoping to last a bit longer-as far away from Xmas!! We could be in lgi together!!

I live near the petrol station so quite central! only been living in this house for 2 weeks but love it already - just cant wait until the baby is here now!
You far off finishing work? Im working til the end of dec if all goes to plan - i work in the centre of otley so no travelling for me :)

x

I'm not pregnant anymore...I have a 9 week old little boyy :)
I'm 20 and live in Guiseley. Would love to make some mummy friends near me! x

Hey!

Good to hear from someone else so close by!

How you finding everything? is he your first? xx

Congratulations Caitlol-how are you finding it all? Wherabouts in guiseley are you? I'm in Yeadon near the high st.
X

Gizzy your so lucky with the lack of commuting. I'm a primary school teacher and trying to keep going till Xmas hols. Teach over in bingley so think the big thing that could stop this is a bad winter-those roads are scary! What's your new house like? I live Otley-often go with my nephew to the park. X

Reagan is my first yeah :)
Princesskell - I live on Queensway near the Sainsburys so down the road from you! xx

Hi guys, can i join in?

I'm not young (34) and currently expecting number 2.

I'm in north east Leeds, between ring road & wetherby road.

How's everyone feeling?

Congratulations Caitlol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back