Anyone young & pregnant from Leeds?

Hi guys, can i join in?

I'm not young (34) and currently expecting number 2.

I'm in north east Leeds, between ring road & wetherby road.

How's everyone feeling?

Congratulations Caitlol xx

Hey! I'm doing pretty good. Sooo tired though! Little man definitely likes to stay awake...even at 9 weeks old lol
Congratulations on your little yellow bump!
How are you feeling? x

Thanks very much, 29 weeks today and getting quite excited!

Aww 9 weeks and such a cutie! It seems an age ago my LO was that young, is he awake a lot in the night or just during the day?

I'm tired, but my LO is a terrible sleeper so i'm generally always tired now!

XX

Just realised the thread had been posted on, yay for leeds mummies!
Would love some mummy friends close by, don't have any yet x

Just realised the thread had been posted on, yay for leeds mummies!
Would love some mummy friends close by, don't have any yet x

Hi Sadie

You are due the day before me! How are you feeling?

xx

He sleeps really well through the night...feed at around 2am and then again at 5 am...so getting him to sleep through would be better but I shouldn't complain cos it could be worse lol

xsadiex & JemimaP - where abouts are you from? x

I'm feeling good, getting impatient already though! Starting to get a bit sick of rib ache etc etc, can't wait to feel a bit more nimble and of course to meet my baby! How are you feeling?

Caitlol I live pretty much Leeds town centre near Leeds Uni campus! I've never heard of yeadon lol. I am kind of new to the area (only lived here 2 years)

I'm feeling good, getting impatient already though! Starting to get a bit sick of rib ache etc etc, can't wait to feel a bit more nimble and of course to meet my baby! How are you feeling?

Caitlol I live pretty much Leeds town centre near Leeds Uni campus! I've never heard of yeadon lol. I am kind of new to the area (only lived here 2 years)

Glad you're well! By 30 weeks I was soooo fed up lol Although I miss my bump so much now and feeling him wriggling :( But I guess getting to cuddle him makes up for it! :)

Yeahhh I don't think Yeadon is well known...maybe you've heard of Ilkley/Otley? Or Guiseley. xx

Ah yes I know Otley! Just noticed that we're both 20 :)
Nice to see someone the same age, I sometimes feel so young compared to other pregnant people. How are you finding motherhood? I'm pretty excited for it now, also a bit nervous!

Ah yes I know Otley! Just noticed that we're both 20 :)
Nice to see someone the same age, I sometimes feel so young compared to other pregnant people. How are you finding motherhood? I'm pretty excited for it now, also a bit nervous!

I turned 20 3 months before Reagan was born :) So I don't feel like a young/teen mummy but I don't feel 'mummy age'. Hopefully you'll know what I mean lol
Being a mummy is so amazing. But tiring! :') Can't believe he's almost 11 weeks old though. Time just goes so fast now!

How long have you got lefttt? x

Yeah I get what you mean, I think it's a good age now - however shocked I was at first haha.
Got 9 weeks left, really hoping he doesn't go overdue, starting to get to get so impatient!
Got any tips for having a newborn baby? xx

Hi everyone!

How's everything going for you all?

I'm 30 weeks today - cant believe how quick it's all going!!

X

It's flying isn't it!! Can't believe we might all meet up in lgi without knowing it in only a few weeks!
Anyone done a hospital walk yet?
X

Not been to the Hosp yet - planning to go to the next water birth night though!

Booked onto the dec mums only classes in Yeadon - looking forward to them :)

Im Wendy Moran on fb if anyone wants to add me

X

Not been to the Hosp yet - planning to go to the next water birth night though!

Booked onto the dec mums only classes in Yeadon - looking forward to them :)

Im Wendy Moran on fb if anyone wants to add me

X

Ha! I'm in the dec mums only classes!! On fridays 2-4? See you there!! And my maiden name was Moran-how funny!! :shrug:

Sent you a facebook friend request Gizzy! Hopefully to the right person! X

Yep that was me :) oh and it is the same class!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->