anyone?

kmac87

Waiting for our lil girl
Reaction score
Even though I'm sick and can feel just about every part of my pregnancy, I don't think I've grasped the idea that I have a baby inside of me. Like I know I'm pregnant but it hasn't hit me that there's and actual human being grown inside of me. I don't know why as this isn't my first pregnancy, I've had 4 sonos, have heard baby's hb, and am nearly 9 weeks. Anyone else feel like this?

Kmac, until I start feeling kicks and have a bump it's all very surreal for sure! For me, ttc for 3-4 years, going through cycle after failed cycle you really do believe it'll never happen.

I feel the same way. When the doctor confirmed it she was like you don't seem excited. I told her I was excited but I'm in shock and can't believe it. I have my first sono in 2 weeks, maybe I will believe it then.

I had my scan on Monday and I still don't believe there is a baby growing inside of me but I'm sure I will once I get a proper bump and feel kicks xx

With my first it didn't feel real til I held her. This time he/she is making sure I know lol

I'm 6w6 days and haven't had a scan yet. Holding out until 9w for one. Until then I just can't really believe this is happening.

I'm the same, we weren't trying this time, we were preventing in fact, so it was a huge shock. While I have nausea its nowhere near as bad as with DD, same for the tiredness, seen the baby on a scan but still don't believe we're on this road again.

Kmac, until I start feeling kicks and have a bump it's all very surreal for sure! For me, ttc for 3-4 years, going through cycle after failed cycle you really do believe it'll never happen.

Definitely understandable.

I feel the same way. When the doctor confirmed it she was like you don't seem excited. I told her I was excited but I'm in shock and can't believe it. I have my first sono in 2 weeks, maybe I will believe it then.

I've had 4 sonos and I'm still like there's a baby inside me?! Lol

With my first it didn't feel real til I held her. This time he/she is making sure I know lol

Haha! I definitely feel pregnant, but I just haven't grasped the idea that there is a baby inside of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->