Anyone's 12 week scan around 8th October?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
This is when mine is and the countdown is on!! The last few weeks have gone by pretty fast so another 2 and a half weeks shouldn't be too bad!!
I'm looking forward to finally be able to tell people and not have to hide my big bloated gut!! And not have to hide how awful I'm feeling.

Would be good to hear from anyone with their scan around the same time.
Basing dates on my lmp I'll be 13+2 at this scan! Seems quite late I think I was right around the 12 week mark with my first 2!

Got mine on the 7th, and it seems so far away. I should be either 12+4 or 12+3, the first going by my dates, and the latter being the typical LMP calculation, so will be amusing to see which is right.

All the immediate family and close friends know as I've suffered so much this time round, so it's just going to be telling everyone else. Really looking forward to putting the announcement on FB, got a top saying 'wonderful big brother' for DS to wear :)

Time for me always drags in the first trimester. This week should go by quickly though as DS's birthday is on Friday, so got a week of wrapping up toys and preparing for his party on Saturday.

Mine is on the 14th, which still feels like ages away to me. It's been nearly 5 weeks since I found out I was pregnant though and only just over 3 weeks until the scan so maybe it won't be too bad.

I have an appt. and scan scheduled the 8th. I'd love to wait it out with you ladies. I've never had a '12 week' scan. My OB usually does a dating scan around 9 weeks and then the 20 week scan.

There is something to be said for having a scan further on, they look more like little babies you want to squish and love on than tadpoles. :)

Not 12 week but I have my 8 week scan on the 6th.. just had another loss (mmc at 10 weeks :( ) so really hoping and praying for good news! 4 losses under my belt 1 dd... not very good odds :/ but my first two were chemicals so I'm past the time I've lost those.... now I just need to get to 11/12 weeks!!!!

My 12 week scan is not booked yet but will likely be right around that time. I will be 12 weeks on Oct 9.
I have a 10 week one booked on Fri and then likely will book the 12 week on that day.

I've got mine on 7th October, when I should be 13 weeks. Feels like so long to wait!!! Arghhhh! I can't wait to have it done so that I can finally tell my kids!

I've got mine on 7th October, when I should be 13 weeks. Feels like so long to wait!!! Arghhhh! I can't wait to have it done so that I can finally tell my kids!

Glad I'm not the only one who feels like it's still ages away! :haha::haha:

Mines on the 8th too I'll be 14+1! Already had a few scans though at 6,7 and 10 weeks.

My first scan is also scheduled for the 8th, but I'll be around 10 weeks. In the past we always had one at 8 weeks, then again at 12, so it's a little frustrating to wait "so" long this time. Like many of you, I'd like the confirmation so we can tell our oldest as well.

Mine is on the 6th, 2 weeks today. I can't believe I'm 10 weeks already! It's gone so fast. We are planning on taking the boys to do the announcement pic this weekend ready for after the scan (boys sat on a bench in woods, DS1 holding chalk board saying oldest, DS2 holding one with youngest crossed out and middle written underneath and then a tiny pair of shoes next to him hehe) x

ooh Kay sounds so cute!
I have my 10 wk ultrasound on Friday and if all goes well I'm planning announcement pics at a family shoot on Sunday.
I'm going to have Big Brother written on a pumpkin and take pics of my son that way. I also bought 4 pumpkins in different sizes to do a Mom, Dad, Brother, Baby type of photo as well.
Heres hoping the scan goes well so that I can use these pics! (I took announcement photos with my last pregnancy but never got to use them as we had a mmc).

Kay that's cute!

KozmikKitten love the pumpkin idea as well :)

Not long now ladies, I can officially say my scan is next week. Doesn't seem long at all!

im so excited for mine - I had to have a scan on Friday as I had really bad cramping so they booked me in I was 10w6d baby was bouncing around having the best time in there was so lovely now can't wait for mine next Wednesday :)

Mine is on wednesday and I will be 13 + 2 as well. This is based off of my two prior ultrasound dates though and not lmp.

If I'm honest I have some anxiety about the scan. On one hand I can't wait for the day to arrive, on the other I'm kind of glad that it seems a way off still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->