Anyones LO getting worse at sleeping?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
:dohh: Amelie slept 6 hours straight and was up maybe twice when she was newborn. Last night I was up every 30mins-1hour with her and she wouldn't sleep in her cot at all. The only sleep i got was 2 hours when she slept cuddled up beside me.

I'm at my wits end, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :cry:

She is teething but has been for a month or so and the bad nights are a new thing. I think she just wants to be cuddled all night. I can;t even let her CIO as shes in our room and my OH is working.

my daughter has got worse she slept all the way through for 3 months and now is wakin up every other night

Wonder if its to do with growth spurts?

maybe a growth spurt - my LO did the same last night i was ready to just give up completely am totally knackered today, he's became incredibly fussy over the lat few days

joshua has been like that recently.

Hannah was absolutely awful from 3 months to 5.5 months :wacko: I'm afraid the only thing that helped was us moving out (onto the living room floor), cutting out her night bottles, and putting her on three meals a day. But Amelie is still little for most of that

YES. We are having a terrible time. I feel sick from being so tired. Check out my thread on the four month growth spurt. It's actually been going on for three weeks now. !$&?&!!!

YES. We are having a terrible time. I feel sick from being so tired. Check out my thread on the four month growth spurt. It's actually been going on for three weeks now. !$&?&!!!

Alfie's been havin his 4 month growth spurt for 2 weeks now and he's just had his injuections today to top it off :dohh:

Alfie's been havin his 4 month growth spurt for 2 weeks now and he's just had his injuections today to top it off :dohh:

Oh gaaaaaaad!!! You poor things im sort of glad its not just us though

Oscar is due his soon. I can't figure out what is going on because for half of the night time waking although he insists on having boobie he isn't drinking much. More messing about chewing and being awake. I've tried settling him without putting him on the breast nut he just goes mad and bursts our eardrums. So willfull!

Marlie got worse at 3 months with her sleep. Where she was waking up 1-2 times a night, she all of a sudden went to 4-5 times and it went on for a good 2 or 3 months. I think it had to do with her reflux as I hear that it peaks around then. Hope you can get some sleep soon!

Ellies always been a great sleeper but shes but last two nights shes been up once at 3.30am and then last night was up at 1.30 and 2.30 shes been sleeping through for ages now so have no idea why!! I hope it doesnt become a habit thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->