Anyones LO will not drink juice?

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
My daughter will not drink juice at all she always opens her mouth when she sees the bottle but then when she tastes it she spits it all out probably only opening her mouth for it cause she thinks she is going to get some milk lol

anyone else having the same problem? :-k

x

r u giveing her it cold ?if so warm it a little, im lucky cos morgan loves the hipp juice its pure but i still put hot water in aswell so its not to strong for him x

r u giveing her it cold ?if so warm it a little, im lucky cos morgan loves the hipp juice its pure but i still put hot water in aswell so its not to strong for him x

yeah i have been giving her it cold.. i never even thought about warming it up for her :dohh: thanks alot hun im going to try that tomorrow with her :thumbup: x

I wouldn't worry about it, they really don't need juice anyways...might be a good thing for now she won't have it :) I would really focus on her having water and hold off on juice atleast until she turns 1

I wouldn't worry about it, they really don't need juice anyways...might be a good thing for now she won't have it :) I would really focus on her having water and hold off on juice atleast until she turns 1

shes the same with water she just spits it out lol even if its warm or cold she just will not take it.. hopefully she will start taking it sometime soon she is such a picky baby lol.

thanks for your advice though hun x

Yeah it's actually ok even if she doesn't take it, I would just offer with food and if she takes it she does...but honestly I'd just do the water. But foods...especially things like applesauce have a very high water content and then her milk gives her fluids too so she doesn't HAVE to drink it. Hayden I would offer a sippy of water with every meal but he barely drank anything until one day we were at the zoo on a warm day and I gave it to him, he just didn't need anything extra until then. I'm sure if she needs it she'll take it :)

Yeah it's actually ok even if she doesn't take it, I would just offer with food and if she takes it she does...but honestly I'd just do the water. But foods...especially things like applesauce have a very high water content and then her milk gives her fluids too so she doesn't HAVE to drink it. Hayden I would offer a sippy of water with every meal but he barely drank anything until one day we were at the zoo on a warm day and I gave it to him, he just didn't need anything extra until then. I'm sure if she needs it she'll take it :)

oh okay thanks for the help :) she always eats all her food she loves it shes a little porkie lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->