Anything positive?

realbeauty86

Reaction score
I’m 7 weeks today and everything has been coming along well. I’ve been having symptoms and all… today I went for a walk with hubby and the dog and this evening I noticed I’m spotting. It was like a light pink/light brown. I read that this could be normal but of course I’m now emotional and nervous. I don’t know if I could handle another mc… I know the signs of one, I’m praying I don’t start cramping and praying this is just normal and everything will continue to go well. Has this happened to anyone and they were fine?

I bled everyday for the first 7 weeks of my last pregnancy. It ranged from brown to bright red . Currently holding DS who is 2 weeks old in my arms .

Stay positive ! Wishing you lots of luck and love xx

100% happened to me, specifically after walking around a bunch Christmas shopping, your cervix is super irritable right now. Huge congratulations <3

I bled everyday for the first 7 weeks of my last pregnancy. It ranged from brown to bright red . Currently holding DS who is 2 weeks old in my arms .

Stay positive ! Wishing you lots of luck and love xx
Aww… thanks and congrats

It happened with me love. I had on off spotting until I was 8 weeks and a red bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks. Was a cervical erosion.

I'm experiencing the same thing. I've been spotting off and on since 5 weeks 1 day, and it's only been brown/pink and almost only when I wipe. I went in for my early ultrasound at 5 weeks, 6 days and, they said I was measuring ahead at 6 weeks 1 day and they saw the heartbeat! So I guess everything is fine as of 6/17. I'm still nervous because the spotting had stopped and it started again yesterday evening, but I'm going to try not to worry unless the blood becomes red and heavy and I get painful cramps. I've read it could be anything from delayed implantation bleeding to cervical irritation (even from BM, exercise, cleaning the house, vaginal ultrasound), to breakthrough bleeding, or even just the placenta causing some old blood to shed. It could even be a hormonal thing, or a subchorionic hemorrhage, all of which are very normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->