Anything? Yes more pictures because I love to show my fine work. lol

This is from today, or yesterday afternoon I guess. Now this was taken in the afternoon and I had urinated not long before (I know a HPT taking faux pas). I bought a couple of tests in the afternoon and couldn't wait to take one...:shrug: I am not a very patient person. lol :nope:

So is my test...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 76
I see the line. Does it look pink to you? X

I see a line. Is this a tescos? I never get anything on these if I'm not pregnant and I've used hundreds of em. Looks good FX :D

I see a line. Is this a tescos? I never get anything on these if I'm not pregnant and I've used hundreds of em. Looks good FX :D

This is not a Tesco brand but it is probably the exact same. The only real difference I know of is that mine has a purple cap instead of blue. lol

The lines does look pink, a faint pink but in person you can tell something is there. It is a tall and thick as the control line. I just so happen to not be such a great photographer. lol

These this morning...Yes I like to post a ton of pictures of my pee sticks.:thumbup:

The tests have been getting darker. I hope these new ones will look as dark and as clear as they do for me. Again I take very poor pictures.

Thanks

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 51
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 40
I can see a line clearly on the first pic of the updated ones.
I think its going to turn into a beautiful :bfp:
Fx'd

looks like your BFP to me!
how many DPO were you when they started getting darker? and what DPO were the tests in the beginning??

I am not really sure so to the dates. I was not actively ttc. I lost a baby earlier this year and was actually trying to get some sort of game plan as to what I wanted to do next. I am still kind of shocked at the possibility. lol

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"