• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw we have a conceiving and delivering thread and we all just pop into both to offer support and were kinda one big family xx

thers real ppl on this thread and hole site that are in relationships and have been trying 4 a while or have problems trying due to work commintments ect and we all want to tlk about wats bin goin on and ttc ect ur coming in here clogging it with shit THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND U!!!!!!am finished with u anyway ur not even worth annoying these poor girls with post about u,

sorry girls xxxxx

btw we have a conceiving and delivering thread and we all just pop into both to offer support and were kinda one big family xx

yerrrr i dont no much about the thread but i will join haha, wat goes on?? okey doke wel i'm loren :) nice too meet u xxxx

hehe well a lot of chatting goes on, we were all part of the ttc thread originally and those with bfps moved over to the other thread but we just cant leave our girls and keep coming back to cheer them on! Im Gemma :) nice to meet you too! were abouts in your cycle are you? how u feeling positive this month? xx

hehe well a lot of chatting goes on, we were all part of the ttc thread originally and those with bfps moved over to the other thread but we just cant leave our girls and keep coming back to cheer them on! Im Gemma :) nice to meet you too! were abouts in your cycle are you? how u feeling positive this month? xx

ooooo gdgdgdgdgdgd, iya gemma :) i'm Loren......i'm CD20 today so i think ive OV'd am not sure haha but going by my past 4 cycles since MC iv suposably OV'd between CD14-CD18 :) i feel very posistive this month, ive had a spell cast by Mia-Angel and ive been using softcups from CD13-CD17 and only got conceive+ the other day so used that on CD16 n CD17, ino ur 18weeks but congrats on ur sticky baby :D!! did u do annything to help with geting ur bfp?xx

excuse me i never said the world revolves around me cause the world doesn't revolve around anyone! so instead of saying shit bout me why don't you girls get a life

excuse me i never said the world revolves around me cause the world doesn't revolve around anyone! so instead of saying shit bout me why don't you girls get a life

it wasnt the GIRLS who sed it it was me, and no u neva sed it but u act like it!!! leave the site shey no1 wants to no! y dnt u get a life and the hint!

Hey ladies!

I'm so excited about adding more ladies to our wonderful thread! Welcome! :wave:

I think we should pray for Shey. And I think we should not respond to her. I wish I could stay and chat more, but my hubby and kids are waiting on me so we can go shoe shopping.

Talk to you later!

hi taebomama nice to meet u :) am sorry 4 reacting to shey but she just wynds me up but ur right am not gna clog this thread now shes not worth it.have fun shoe shopping!!xxx

hiya ladies, yeah i will join 2 if im welcome! Im diane, and ive been ntnp for 11 years and ttc for going into my 6th cycle. Im on cd15 and ovulating at the moment lol. Have been using preseed and also had a spell cast by mia angel. I sure need a little magic lol. Nice to be part of another thread! And shey honey, im sorry to dissapoint but we all have lives, and loving partners and homes. Maybe you should take a leaf out our books And get yourself a life. Though i doubt you are capable of changing. Changing takes focus and determination, to which you have neither. Good luck in your journey, to wherever that may be. Goodbye.

hi loren, well no actually it was the only month I didnt use anything, we had tried preseed and conceive + but that month we thought we would just ditch them, I used my cbfm to track my peaks and luckily had bd'd 2 days before peak I dont know which one did but i suspect that one and it was just a spur of the moment bd not even thinking about ttc, I got my peak on the morning oh was very hungover and he thinks that the drunk spermies made the difference haha i didnt really temp that much just to confirm ovualation and from about 6-9 dpo. i was convinced i wasnt preg and tested bfn at 11dpo and didnt test for another week! I was a week late when i convinced myself to test and it was still a big shock!

hi diane, iv seen a few of those spell thingys knocking around do u have to pay for them, seems a bit suspect to me xx

hi gemma. Some people believe in god. I now believe in witchcraft. Dont i sound mad? Lol. There is a witch on here and she does spells for free. The ones loren and i got where bought on ebay but any money goes to charity. She has amazing feedback. Loads of people ttc 4 years get bfp after spell. Certainly gives lots of pma and that can only be a good thing! Congrats on your baby girlie :flower:

oooo very exciting!!!! glad u got ur bfp tho huni and congrats on ur little girly!!! xxxxx

I was going to remove the rubbish from this thread until I came across this

I didn't agree with it but didn't want to say...the most I did was remove her from the front page weeks and weeks ago

Unfriendly and childish so if someone would like to reopen a welcoming thread with no rules to join in (it is an open forum) then please feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"