Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son has never met him and he's the first guy i've slept with this year. the only other guy that i've slept with in the 3 yrs was my son's dad and we were together for a month before he called it quits. I have a caseworker at workforce who does help me, she lets me know if there is a job for me to apply for and workforce helped me with my resume so it's fine. it has to do with the background check. When I was 18 i hung out with the wrong group of friends and stole pens from a target. but that was 9 yrs ago.

i haven't been posting too often, because i don't know a lot about the situation..but i'm kind of confused shey. how is he the only guy you have slept with this year, because i did read that you were TTC with the scam artist guy as well. i saw the sig that said 4.20.10 that you guys got together and you were trying then?

hi shey i dont want to attack you either but I have to agree with nevertogether your stories just dont add up from what you post in here and around the forum, my situation is different on the work front I do work its not full time but i do anything for work and will only get statutory maternity pay, wouldnt it have been better for you to get a job before you fell pregnant? and then that would have given you time to get to know your oh and make sure you have made the right choice in wanting him to be baby's father? I cant help but feel like this man has been trapped, im sorry if its not true but i dont know of many men that will have achild within the forst month of dating someone...

I agree with GossipyGirl, And Shey if you are honest on your application, and tell them straight up instead of waiting for a background check to see what they find, they will be more likely to hire you. Even McDonald's will hire someone with a criminal record so I find it hard to believe that you can't find a job at McDonald's they hire everyone because their turn around is soo high. And also you have said on 3 different occasions with 3 men since you broke up with your fiance that you were TTC and you BD'd with them all.

Ok so I am changing the subject now - us girls have babies to make! :hugs:

Nevertogether....can I just say how beautiful you look in your profile pic.

SM...oooh 9dpo - testing soon? (bad influence)

Taebo....glad you can get back on the TTC train again.

Britt...how is the higer dose of Clomid going? Any side effects? I had some nasties when I took Soy. Here's some special IUI :dust: for this cycle.

Sweetmama I am honest on the applications and I still don't get anything.

Shey,

I tried the Private message thing with you earlier today, as you suggested. It didn't work out either. ](*,)

Britt...how is the higer dose of Clomid going? Any side effects? I had some nasties when I took Soy. Here's some special IUI :dust: for this cycle.

Thanks 2016! I can't wait to start trying!! How's your little coming along?

Taebo - sorry, I forgot to add in my last post that it's great news that you'll be able to get back to ttc next month! Does DH need to take any tests or can you guys just go for it?

2016 - yeah - welcome back! <everyone feels the big sigh of relief!>

We won't have to do any tests. I guess we'll know the swimmers are healthy when I get that BFP! But I do sort of feel like now I'll be starting ALL OVER. I liked thinking after every BFN month that it just meant I was getting closer. Now I got put back at the starting line. But that's okay, I'll get there!

Where's the updated bump pics???

Nope not testing this cycle, didn't BD enough and I'm waiting on test results!

hi girls. I havent posted on here before, but just wanted to say that i understand all your concerns about shey. But you are banging your heads agains a brick wall.
She has been posting in my group for a long time and we have all tried to advise her cos we care. Of course she should be in a good situation to have a child before ttc! I can understand the deep rooted desire of wanting a child, as i have been wanting one for 12yrs, but if i wasnt in a commited loving relationship it would not even cross my mind. ttc is something people do when they love each other. Shey, i have said it before, but these girls are right. You should wait till you are in a stable relationship, have a home of your own and are financially secure before you have a baby. I dont think you are pregnant anyway, and tbh i hope you are not. You are behaving irresponsibly and opening yourself up to the risk of stds. You could end up with chlamydia and end up infertile! Or worse, you could end up with hiv and leave your son without a mother. These words are said out of concern for you and your son, but you probably wont listen. Yes, you are supportive to girls on this site, but you have no reason not to be. I do care, but dont know what to say to make you see sense. You are being selfish to want a child just now. You should concentrate on building a good life for yourself and the son you already have. I thought you hadnt had sex in 4 yrs but now you say 3?
Some things dont add up. It maybe hards to get a job, but that should then mean you shouldnt ttc. Do you expect the state to pay for you? You dont self to have much self respect or morales. I think youshould speak to a councillor or some sort of life coach. You are inyour late 20s
But honestly come acRoss very immature for your age. I do wish the best for you. But another baby is definately not the best thing for you right now and i would feel very sorry for a baby to be born into this situation. I actually feel sorry for your son because a mother should put her childrens needs first and you are thinking of your own desires, even though you are not in a situation to fulfill them.

Do you mind if I ask, what test results?

Okay...back to cleaning! UGH!:dishes:

hi girls. I havent posted on here before, but just wanted to say that i understand all your concerns about shey. But you are banging your heads agains a brick wall.
She has been posting in my group for a long time and we have all tried to advise her cos we care. Of course she should be in a good situation to have a child before ttc! I can understand the deep rooted desire of wanting a child, as i have been wanting one for 12yrs, but if i wasnt in a commited loving relationship it would not even cross my mind. ttc is something people do when they love each other. Shey, i have said it before, but these girls are right. You should wait till you are in a stable relationship, have a home of your own and are financially secure before you have a baby. I dont think you are pregnant anyway, and tbh i hope you are not. You are behaving irresponsibly and opening yourself up to the risk of stds. You could end up with chlamydia and end up infertile! Or worse, you could end up with hiv and leave your son without a mother. These words are said out of concern for you and your son, but you probably wont listen. Yes, you are supportive to girls on this site, but you have no reason not to be. I do care, but dont know what to say to make you see sense. You are being selfish to want a child just now. You should concentrate on building a good life for yourself and the son you already have. I thought you hadnt had sex in 4 yrs but now you say 3?
Some things dont add up. It maybe hards to get a job, but that should then mean you shouldnt ttc. Do you expect the state to pay for you? You dont self to have much self respect or morales. I think youshould speak to a councillor or some sort of life coach. You are inyour late 20s
But honestly come acRoss very immature for your age. I do wish the best for you. But another baby is definately not the best thing for you right now and i would feel very sorry for a baby to be born into this situation. I actually feel sorry for your son because a mother should put her childrens needs first and you are thinking of your own desires, even though you are not in a situation to fulfill them.

=D&gt;

oh, and sorry for being rude jumping in like that! Congratulations to all of you who have your bfps! And good luck to the rest of you! Is it too late to join? X

I agree with you totally Diane. I know all the details of shey as she texts me and I can say I agree. I can also say I highly doubt she is pregnant! I have sex almost everyday with DH and I have had a hard time getting pregnant! Having sex once after you ov isnt gonna work. Shey, I wanted a baby so bad after my son was born and let me tell you, I knew I wasnt in the right space to have another baby, I was also on state assistance, I was in a relationship even, but not such a loving one.. I waited until I found a loving man who will always be there for our child and who can support us financially, physically and emotionally. You need to care for your one son financially, physically and emotionally ALL ON YOUR OWN, without your parents help before you can EVEN THINK about having another baby. Support yourself, live on your own with your son. YOU CAN get a job. YOU CAN move out. I have been a single mom before I know how it works. I know how the state works. You are lucky to have all their help because some moms who have their kids dads in their life cant get all that help. Especially FREE daycare when they ARE NOT working! I find this flipping nuts! I have never left my son in daycare without working. I am not working he is home. How can you justify that? Really. Is it so you can go out and play. Think about your son! Dont try to have more kids you cant afford to take care of emotionally or financially! Sorry if this hurts shey but I am trying to make you understand...

Sorry for popping in on you. But I felt I needed to say something as well. She is on the same thread as jelliebabie)Diane) and I.

The only reason SHey you volunteer is so you can keep your state help. I know walmart would hire you. They hire everybody!!!! Even disabled people. I got a job there within a week.

Do you mind if I ask, what test results?

Okay...back to cleaning! UGH!:dishes:

More chromosomal analysis results and for DF as well

And thank you Jellibebe and Shan for jumping in and saying something!

i haven't been posting too often, because i don't know a lot about the situation..but i'm kind of confused shey. how is he the only guy you have slept with this year, because i did read that you were TTC with the scam artist guy as well. i saw the sig that said 4.20.10 that you guys got together and you were trying then?

Thank you so much :hugs: funny story about that picture actually. They have a Disney poster hanging up in my husband's barracks room - don't ask me why - haha. Since my husband is darker skinned (he's not dark, he's just not pale like most the country boys..) they wrote PFC (our rank in the Army) Poirrier under Princess Jasmine and they were running around calling him Princess Jasmine. They thought it would hurt his feelings. So he told them, yeah Princess Jasmine looks like my wife and she's PFC Poirrier too so you guys screwed yourself on that joke. They didn't believe him so he showed them my avatar picture and they all were like :shock: FAIL! Haha.

I've always managed to get a job. They weren't always ones that I was happy doing or that I liked, but it's always possible. Shey, please take everyone's advice. They are just trying to help you because they care.

I'm threw with everyone on this form and 4c's if all ya'll are just gonna say shit i DON'T need this! Fyi it has always been hard for me to get a job. I applied at walmart and passed their assement and never got the job. It's not my fault that people are picky on who they hire cause if people weren't picky then everyone would have jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And further more I have to go be diagnosed for Asperger's Syndrome and people who have that do have hard time getting jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"