Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shey that is such a crock of S***, and I find it offensive that you would use an Autism Spectrum disorder, which my son has, and my son's 2 brother's have, and my cousin is Aspergers. And guess what Aspergers is one of the HIGHEST functioning forms of Autism, they are highly intelligent people. How dare you even use a disability as an excuse to not be able to get a job, for the record both walmart and Mcdonald's are equal opportunity employers meaning they give priority to those with disabilities, all I hear from you is excuse after excuse after excuse and I'm bloody sick of it.

I hope she listens to you guys cause she ignored us!!!

Hi girls!! Xxx

ooo its nice to see some new faces in here :) and thanks for the imput its good were not the only ones that feel like this xx

and shey yeh just go dont post anymore now please ur arguments mean nothing and lets get back to getting our girls bfps!!

were is chia ?? xxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Thanks for all of your input :)

You are welcome girls. I have been telling her for months.

Its time for us to focus on making babies:)

I'm sorry I snapped girls but the comment about Asperger's really threw me over the top

:hugs: Sweetmama. She doesnt have it anyways she told me her mom THINKS she has it and she says she doesnt. Shes never tested for it!

thanks joli :flower: and well said sweetmama!! The thing is with shey, the only thing she does have is a crazy state of mind and an self destruct button with is jammed! And as shan said, lets get back to making babies. Dont feel sorry for sheys unborn child, as there isnt one yet. And i hope there wont be until she has sorted herself out, ...........if

Anyways back to making babies, I'm feeling mighty sick today and my son has been puking today too!

uh oh sweet, sounds like a bug! hoping it passes you by sweetie. back to making babies! AF should be starting tomorrow. never been so happy to see her. i plan to do just what i did this past cycle with all my supplements and temping and opk's and such and then see DH at the end of the month for his donation (haha, don't really mean it that way, but it sounds funny :blush:) and hopefully a :bfp: i will be happy just seeing DH though.

i'm hoping for us both. if every girl on this thread could have a :bfp: right now i would be so happy!

what's the phrase oh yea keep talking shit you're making me famous!

whats them 2 words that spring to mind..oh yer.... GROW UP!!! u sed u wer thru with this thread and 4c's so stay away shey every1 can c thru u!and ur facebook status u r a joke so go away

and 4 the girls who dont no what i mean by her status.......

here it is....

I hate when people post shit bout me that isn't true and when they don't know shit bout me. Seriously people need to stop talking shit or one of these days if they bump into me I will beat their asses! Keep talking shit bitches and watch wat happens! Just cause ya'll aren't that fertile doesn't mean you have to hate!

act ur age sheena!

well said loren! Shey, learn to tell when your not welcome. And stop living in fantasy land. Youre a dreamer,and unforunately for you thats all your gonna be. And ur so sad changing ur status to pregnant! It should really say disallusional.

ooo lots of new people are you gonna be joining this thread 2?? if we just ignore her she will have no choice but to go away she is obviously loving us all going on about her, that staus is out of order but a reaction is what she wants 2 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"