Apparently 3dpo, think I missed O :(

mrsclt

Reaction score
Can not believe it!!! Put my temp in this morning and FF gave me crosshairs on CD10!

I normally have to wait from around CD20 onwards, so I didn't try to get much :sex: in this early, was enjoying getting some early nights in (17 month old has just dropped all day naps and we can now get him to bed between 7 and 8pm instead of having to wait up till midnight, and he's sleeping more through the night now too). We did get one in on CD11, but the chances of concieving after O is minimal. Really hoping FF is wrong, so disappointed we didn't bed thursday night, we were going to but LO woke up and it never happened...:dohh:

Anyone gotten pregnant the day after ovulation? Trying to keep hope alive but its not really working...

Have you tried taking out the watery cm and seeing what that does. Even though it was watery doesn't always mean it is fertile but FF doesn't know that. Cd 10 is early for anyone. And if you normally O on cd 20 I would say that FF is wrong.

Your temps do look like you may have ovulated but I would give it more days to see where they go.

The crosshairs are dotted if i take out the watery cm. I really hope its wrong but if not, at least it'll be a short cycle so i wont have to wait long to start over

Well todays temp pushed my O day back to cd11, which, even though early for me, I'm happy with it because we dtd that night and the next, so if i did O I didn't miss it :)

I'm seeing a lot of open circles, is there a reason for that? It's usually because of sleep deprived or a different time for input. I typically O between CD 12-16, but last cycle it was CD 10 and this one was CD 18. So weird things can happen. Hoping your O was CD 11 and you catch that egg!

Yeah the open circles are from being woken in the night (my 17 month old still wakes frequently, and unfortunately boobs are the quickest easiest way to get him back to sleep), or sometimes he'll wake me before my alarm and I temp then as he ain't gonna let me sleep in. Thinking of setting an earlier alarm starting next cycle, maybe 5am, that way less temps will be open circles. My O day is irregular, probably due to the night feeds, but this last week we've stopped making him have a day nap and he's started sleeping better at night and for longer so he's been feeding less, I'm thinking that maybe that might explain the early O... either that or my temps are just averaging higher now I'm bfing less, the really low temp i bfed a lot that night, and maybe haven't Oed yet... I hate having to play the waiting game, but I'll go on as if the crosshairs aren't there for now

I think that's best to ignore the crosshairs for now and just keep up with the regular bd sessions.

Definitely ignoring the crosshairs, temp this morning was low, under 36, and for some reason this low temp made FF put the crosshairs a day forward, back onto cd10... no idea whats going on with FF, after this cycle I think I'm gonna ditch FF and just stick with Ovuview. FF was screwy on my last chart as well, and its just making me stress unnecessarily

I think with the empty circles and not having other data to rely on FF can get easily confused. It definitely has its i'm a machine and cannot compute complexities issues now and then. So sorry it isn't being helpful :(. Since you are breastfeeding, have you considered opks?

I used them 3 cycles ago, before I started temping. Wasn't temping back then as I figured the charting wouldn't be accurate. Anyway, got positive opk cd20 and 5 days fertile cm, and 3 weeks later no AF, several negative hpts... started temping to see what was going on and I picked up the temp shift a week after. So i spent 3 weeks thinking I might be pregnant and driving myself crazy when in fact I never ovulated... so I decided not to waste any more money on opks. They'd cost me a fortune anyway, as due to the breastfeeding I never know when to test. Last 3 cycles were 30 says, then 58, then 38... cant afford to buy that many rests, and they are quite expensive here in Australia. Think its about $17 for a 7 pack. I'm also using an app called Ovuview, seems to less quick to throw in crosshairs, and my last cycle didn't get crosshairs at all which I actually agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->