Apple Cider Vinegar

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
I started drinking this a couple weeks ago to help as an appetite suppressant. When we started NTNP I decided to look it up and see if this was harmful to a potential pregnancy.

From what I've read ACV can help with fertility, basically making you more fertile. However, you need to drink the Bragg's unpasteurized kind. When I started this, I didn't know that brand even existed and just bought the cheap Target brand.

I do not drink this plain. I add 2 tbs to an 8oz glass of water before every meal.

Curious if anyone has heard about ACV and it's benefits on fertility. Also - is drinking the Target brand and not the Bragg's kind that much different? I can't seem to find the Bragg's anywhere except online.

This is the product I'm talking about: https://bragg.com/products/acv.html

I don't know anything about the fertility part but was wondering how you handled drinking that I've been wanting to do it but not sure... Any info/advice?!

I don't know anything about the fertility part but was wondering how you handled drinking that I've been wanting to do it but not sure... Any info/advice?!

The first few times was tough - but now it's not so bad. You can add a dash of pure honey and it REALLY helps with the taste!!

I drink it through a straw as well. It's probably not good for your teeth and that way I feel like it just goes straight down :)

I know ACV is good for many things. It also works as a detox as well- so I can def see it helping with weight loss and fertility. I have it - I dont use Braggs brand - no specific reason- you just want to make sure its Natural unpasteurized ACV with the "mother" in it. I didnt know Target has it- but i do get mine by heinz because Im always in walmart. I think that Braggs is organic that could be the difference- but again you just want it to be unpast- and with the mother in it.
What I do to kill the taste is drink it with raw apple cider- or apple juice and you cant taste it- I give it to my kids like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->