Appoint today

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hi just thought I'd fill uu all in we wend for appoint today chromizone results normal and with envestigation they have found oh has been born without vas deferens so totally confirms there is no way dd is his but good point is he seems tooo be producing normaly, that is us on waiting list for icsi now thoought we were going from last time but never mind, they say next we will hear will be from ninewells in dundee and that we will be taken up and spoken threw everything.

xx

oh, ninewells is my hosp :D

glad things have moved forward a but hun :hugs:

Glad you have answers at last. Do you know how long the waiting list is for ICSI in your area? :hugs:

Waiting list is approx 1 year for our area so fingers crossed it gives us our miricale.

xx

Nice to see things happenign & coming along I hope the appointment comes through quicker than that year.

Very sad to see what the tests showed with regards to your OHs DD - Going on previous posts have you both decided to not say anything to the mother? Hope she never did this on purpose for some financial reason :|

:hugs: to you both

Thanks guys the thing is there is a good chance this was done for financial reason, we know for fact she sleeped around alot and oh has shares in his dads building business alond with his bro, she knew his family had alot of money behind them we think this is why she said dd was his, oh had only slept with her cople of times. There is a couple of reasons we aren't saying anything one of which is if she stopped us seeing her, her mum and step dad are heavily involved in drug dealing she has been caught and nothing done also she spends no time with dd what staibility does she have if not us?! Also why turn her whole world upside down when her mum prob don't know who her biological father is it wouldn't be fair, we love her regardless and her mum is very vindictive I don'twant things getting twisted and we one doubting that.

xx

Im glad that you think like that ...

regarless of biological parents anyone can be a dad it takes a real man to be a father ... and to me you OH like my Gav regardless of DNA is the perfect father.

glad you got some answers hun and i hope you get your appointment before next year ...

All the best

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"