Appointment with the uroligist tomorrow UPDATE!!

1st_baby

So maxim has his first appt with the Urologist at the montreal children hospital to asses his Hypospidias ..IM so worried they will give me bad news :cry: I know its no big deal compared to some of your children but IM still worried that they wont be able to fix it ..and then there surgery i hate the fact of my LO going under the knife ..

I must sound so silly huh ?

You don't sound silly at all hun, he's your everything... It's normal you don't want to hear anything bad or anything bad happening to him!!! I totally understand. When I gave birth they took Josh away for 4 hours because they wanted to make sure he was fine (my waters had broke more than 24h prior to giving birth, it was their policy to bring him to the NICU) I was crying and crying and crying even though I knew it was going to be fine!

Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and Max. Hopefully everything will be just fine hun xxx:hugs:

:hugs: no not wrong to be worried at all.. I am also worried for the MRI

I hope all goes well with LO :)

Hello i just wanted to wish you luck and let you now that my baby also has hypospadias, the consultant at my hospital said that they would not operate and correct it until jaiden is 2-3 years old as they need his penis to be big enough to do the correction. It doesn't sound like the most pleasant of procedures.
I would be very interested to here what they say about your son, if you don't mind. Would have liked it to be done before his kidney transplant, but looks like he'll have to have that surgery after though.

They are tough little cookies, my LO has had 4 serious surgeries already (kidney related) and he comes out stonger every time.
Although i know how you feel, the thought of them going under the knife is not pleasant. xx

Not silly at all!! anything that needs doing to your child is scarey. there is always going to be someone worse off but that doesnt make your own worries any smaller!

Good luck. I hope you get the news you want.

Yeah, its not silly. Your LO going under the knife is horrible. My LO has had 6 ops, 5 were brain surgery and it was horrible :( Try not to worry too much xxx

Well just came back and the doctor said hes got a very very mild case of hypospidias It everything seems to be in working order but its mostly a cosmetic procedure that they can do .. they will make his pee hole a tad bigger and circumsize him :( its the best thing for him ..we will do it when hes about 1 year old as thats the best time to do it ..

I hate that it has to be done but it has to , I know how important the "bits" are to a boy lol my husband keeps reminding me of it :) so for now we will wait !

On a funny note , while dr was checking out my sons "u-hoo" the lil piglet got errect and pee'd every where lol the dr was shocked but found it quite funny lol

Ahh the do do the funish thing xxx
You arent sill at all Matilda as had 10 operations now 8 on her brain and I still worry for each one..We are mums so aloud to worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->