Apprentice..

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
Who's watched apprentice tonight? What do you think of the finalist?

The way Jordan got fired was crazy, I can't believe he came to show with a business that wasn't even his!

I wanted Neil to win! Out of the ones left I think the blonde doctor will win. I couldn't believe Jordan either! What an idiot,

I honestly dont get how you could come on a show like that with out a) owning the business ur propossing b) have a clue how to write a business plan c) have any idea on financial accounting and d) be able to take others view on the business. Neil shot him self with his arrogance...if he had taken one sec to stop and listen/think about his plan. I mean he couldnt even say how he was going to make it work...just that he could.

Whilst leah seemed super cleaver and business minded i assumed non surgical cosmetics were readily available...well they certainly are here in london. And you would assume with the Sugar knowledge in consumerism that he will go with the cake supplys

Before last nights show, I had no idea who the final 2 would be! As soon as they started their interviews, I knew it'd end up being two women left at the end, definitely Leah but I just couldn't decide between Luisa and Francesca.

Leah is a bigger risk for Lord Sugar business wise, Luisa business partner wise! I'm swaying towards Leah after last nights show I think x

I hope Leah wins but I think Luisa will,she will be a bloody nightmare to work with!

I like both ideas from Leah and Luisa so I'm not sure who's going to win.

While non surgical cosmetics is a huge industry and very competitive, I was saying to OH last night that too many young naive people keep going to beauticians who are untrained in the procedures and then wonder why they end up with a face like a balloon. So personally I think if she is going to offer the same thing for a similar price and doesn't cut any corners then her clinics could become a huge success!

At the same time it would be nice to go to a supermarket and see a bigger range of cake decorations. :haha:

Ive been cheering louisa from the start, I really hope she wins!!!

Neil was too arrogant for his own good. I do hope he gets a job out of it tough because he is a good business man.

Jordan...wow. What a loser ha!

Fran...boring.

Leah...mehhhh I thought botox clinics were all the rage nowadays? Whats special about hers? I think she is so dull and boring too!

I hope leah will win only cause I don't like luisa BUT I prefer luisa's business over Leah's.

I prefer louisa's idea. I have my phases with her of liking her then not liking her then liking her again! I do prefer the cake business idea though then leahs one xx

I knew leah was gonna win!

What did you guys make of tonight? I missed the beginning part so gonna have to catch up on it x

Think the apprentice is starting to look a bit tired. The right lady won from a business point of view. Beginning to think this should be the last series. All seems staged now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->