*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

Hey Moonbeam, how are you????

Im so sorry for your loss hunnie!!!!!! Did they say why not to TTC this month?????

im fine,thank you...
no they never actually said not to try but it was my decision to wait until after id had my blood tests...im being tested for hypothyroidism,progesterone & various others.
i usually ov'd between cd 11-15 so we abstained - thinking we were safe we dtd on cd 16/17 & i did an opk on cd 17 & it was + ....oooops!!
so im just waiting for AF to show then i can get some answers.
if she doesnt show & i get caught then ill cross that bridge when i come to it.
id love to get a :bfp: again but im worried sick that unless i know beforehand whats wrong ill just lose it again...xx

I know what you mean!!!!!

Well look it could happen the time you dont try.... I know you want to wait to see whats going on but little miracles can occur at anytime!!!!

Oh i have my fingers crossed for you hunnie, have read your story and of everyone on here you deserve that sticky bean!!!!!

And we shall all have a BNB party when that happens!!!!!

Hi guest, Well I was due for AF August 15th. She was a no show. Took a pg test and it was BFN!! A few days later I had a few hours of brown spotting and then nothing. A few more days after that some more spotting and then nothing. Todays August 30 and still no period, and still a BFN! So I guess I am just going to be really late again for aunt flo.:wacko:
Hope everyone else is doing well and having good luck!

Hi guest, Well I was due for AF August 15th. She was a no show. Took a pg test and it was BFN!! A few days later I had a few hours of brown spotting and then nothing. A few more days after that some more spotting and then nothing. Todays August 30 and still no period, and still a BFN! So I guess I am just going to be really late again for aunt flo.:wacko:
Hope everyone else is doing well and having good luck!

Hi Babegurl,

Thats odd, have you ever been that late before???????? There is nothin worse then being late with a BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->