*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

I might use opks this time around coz i reckon i ovulate later in my cycle!!!

Ah no i read in another thread on this that a lot of girls got creamy coloured cm before their AF was due and they got their BFP then!

Oh fingers crossed that's what happens then. Yeah well if you was late for af too then you definitely OV later than you though and if you got a short LP then even later again x x

il have to start using opks i reckon to figure out what my body is doing ha ha ha

Oh i have my fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you hunnie

I'm not very optimistic about this month with the cramps and 'wetness' ijust keep running the loo to check its not AF. Yeah and temping too I tried temping this month but I just don't get enough uninterrupted sleep for it to be reliable x x

ugh its a bloody curse!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!

Well look hun ur not out until AF shows!!!!!!!! so dont give up hope!!!!!!!

Think I already have I know she will show feel like crying already knowing she is coming :( x x

Cramping only mild and now and then now but still no AF x x

Guest I've done it I've got my :bfp: I can't believe it :yipee: xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am soooooooooooooooo happy for you hunni!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou girlies I can't believe it I didn't even think I ovd properly this month and defo thought this wasn't my month and all the others were haha I can't believe it keep cryin haha xx

Thankyou girlies I can't believe it I didn't even think I ovd properly this month and defo thought this wasn't my month and all the others were haha I can't believe it keep cryin haha xx

Oh god!!!!!!!! im am soooooo happy for you Emma!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now you can jump into the preggo forums! but dont forget us back here in TTC!!!

NOW ITS TIME TO PUT THE FEET UP AND RELAX!!!!

The next few weeks are important for that little bean to be a sticky!!!!!!!

I am actually over the moon for you hunni!!!!!

Oh thankyou guest. I'm glad I've got my bnb buddies to talk to nobody else knows you see haha I won't forget yous don't be silly everyone in ttc has helped me so much going through this its one of the most emotional times of my life x x x thankyou everyone love you all xxxx

aw im really chuffed for you hun! Now pass that baby dust to the rest of us!!!!!!!!!

Keep droppin by and keep us informed on how you are getting on :)

Have you posted in the BFP announcements yet????????? I cant wait to post there!

Ha no I haven't yet and I will definitely keep in touch x x

Hi girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any updates, its been a while since i have been on!!!!! Im currently 5dpo (i think) due AF september 2nd!!!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE?

hiya guest....
im not meant to be trying this month as im awaiting blood tests as soon as AF shows....
BUT we DTD around my fertile time so im worrying now that i could get a :bfp: in early sept.....aarrgh!!!
im currently 6dpo...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->