*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

well i think i will wait until Fri to test again if AF hasnt showed... I dont think emotionally i could take another :bfn: i think i would actually cry!

Oh just seen your in the UK, have you ever used the tesco HPTs?

I know I do that every month just coz drug addicts and people who just don't care get pregnant so easily and you get people Like us trying so hard and just fail makes you wonder why. No I haven't but they are meant to be sensitive too not sure on the miu though x x

I no its terrible really isnt it!!!!!! I think the trying bit it was hinders us coz we get so stressed and uptight about it!!!!!

Wat would be the most sensitive miu test you could get?

Well I've bought the 10miu ones if the internet but heard so many mixed reviews about them so would imagine frer as they are meant to be 15miu but I'm sure That some homebrands are too like superdrug, tesco and Asda x x

Think il get a FRER today and use FMU tomoro.

Il keep you posted xxx

Fingers crossed for us both xxxx

Ooh I'm excited hope you get your BFP and send some luck my way x x

im keeping everything crossed for you......
things took a bad turn for me yesterday & i lost my nugget.....xx

Oh no moonbeam what happened I'm so sorry hun x x x :hugs:

im fine....we are over the worst. just taking it easy for a while then going for a full check up as its my 2nd MC in 5 mnths.
xx

I hope they get to the bottom of it hun so no more heartache x x

Morning gals!

Moonbeam im soo sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Emma i havent tested yet, waiting until the weekend, keep wiping and get pinky cm so i reckon the witch is on her way

Good job you didn't buy your frer yesterday then I have got my fingers crossed for you hun x x x

Nope but AF will prob come had lots of cramps but had loads and loads of cm though which is strange x x

ive been wiping stained cm all week, its driving me nuts, either come or dont!!!!

Oh but loads of cm is a good sign, what colour is it? if thats TMI its grand ha ha ha

Well its been really white actually? I thought was meant to be dry around AF x x

Oh no sorry hun :( are you gonna try anything different this cycle

Why is that promising? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->