*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

I found you guys :)

Im due af in 3 days so im still in with a chance for a march baby. If not il be right with u guys for an april one :)

Can I join? I'm feeling good this month...altho I was feeling good last month so that doesn't mean anything...but I'm gonna blame it on having to go on a plane I was too stressed out to O! :shrug: Good luck ladies I hope we all get BFP's!!

Just popping in for a min to pass :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: Good luck Ladies this time!

Bridie I know how you feel. I plan to put dh into a coma tonight....a nice dinner some wine...some bd'ing. We are going to try it every other day and 3 days in a row when I get a positive opk

I'm excited for this month. I don't know why but hopefully it means a bfp!!!!

I'm on cd10 and have had strong ov pains but my opk is not smiling (using a CB digi). I used soy this month so I'm not sure what to think. Last cycle I ov'd on cd21 so i was hoping to bring it forward with soy.
Hope we all get BFP's this cycle

CD8 and my temp dropped this morning - creamy CM but FF is still saying I'm fertile so that's good enough for me.... BDing our butts off!

Can I join too? I am CD 5 today! I will probably test around August 5th.

I'm on cd10 and have had strong ov pains but my opk is not smiling (using a CB digi). I used soy this month so I'm not sure what to think. Last cycle I ov'd on cd21 so i was hoping to bring it forward with soy.
Hope we all get BFP's this cycle

hey Im CD10 today too and been having twinges down there but no pos IC or CBdigi yet.... hope u get urs soon :) :hugs:
x

hi caity, nice to know I'm not the only one. I usually have 30-36 day cycles but tried soy this month.
Have you ever checked the lines on the CB digi. I know it says your not supposed to interpret the lines but I do and it was darkish but not as dark as the control line. Does this mean I'm on my way to a pos???

Has anyone here gotten a prediction? I've just been curious as to what they say so I ordered one last night

We just BD'd just in case! I made the mistake of telling DH that I may be fertile - he went all Tarzan on me - "Right, let's go, what are you waiting for?" I started to giggle and got "Why are you still on the computer - bedroom, knickers down - NOW!"

I asked him if he was missing sex and he says: "DOES IT SHOW?!?"

Right now, he's in a post-BD coma :mrgreen:

Too funny. I am CD23, I think 4DPO (cycle 33-34 days) so too early to know if march is out. Waiting out to see if I will join you guys

If I am pregnant now the baby will be due march 28, but I've been experiencing AF type cramps in my legs so dont expect a bfp this month I think I might have to join you guys. :(

Welcome all newcomers :) AF due Wednesday, been feeling sick, don't know if i ovulated this month though as no symptoms or positive opk Xx

gave in today at 11 dpo and tested with an ic the 10 miu ones and got a bfn :( my boobs are so sore i cant even touch them even when i sit still they hurt do much!! i hope the test was just wrong and i get a bfp soon xx

Can I join?? I am CD5 myself.. The :witch: has FINALLY left the building and I am ready to start with the :sex: already!

C'mon :bfp:

Hi futuremommie1!

i was so curious about the predictions too! ive gotten two so far...who did you order from?
i got one from gail...she said i would conceive july/august 2011 with a boy and i got another reading from cheri and she said i would conceive/find out/or give birth in april with a girl. its all in good fun but gail gave me some info about my late grandfather that she could not have possibly known so it makes me feel like she knows what she is talking about...also i notice that if i did conceive july to august like gail said, i would give birth in april which cheri said...sooo i really wanna see if the both end up being right :) let me know what your reading says when you get is

Hello everyone :hi:

I would absolutely LOVE to have a spring bean! I am right there with you ladies! I am due to ovulate in a couple of days :winkwink:

Best of luck to everyone! :dust:

hi caity, nice to know I'm not the only one. I usually have 30-36 day cycles but tried soy this month.
Have you ever checked the lines on the CB digi. I know it says your not supposed to interpret the lines but I do and it was darkish but not as dark as the control line. Does this mean I'm on my way to a pos???

I'm not sure, I also tend to look at the lines on the digi even tho im not supposd to but I do notice the test line becoming darker on them rather then the IC's which I am so sick of cause they are just s**t , well probs only cause I aint gettin pos's on them :haha: keep on checkin and so will I and we'll see how we go hehe, bring on CD11! :happydance:

Can I join too? I am CD 5 today! I will probably test around August 5th.

Can I buddy up with you? I'm on CD6 today, and my cycles are around 28 days as well. Going to test around the same time.... Really need some company while waiting this cycle. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->