*** April 2012 Beans Here *** March Bean Out.

think the ugly:witch: is on her way at 13 dpo :( go away!!! just ordered some conceive plus for this month so fx xxx

hiya ladies.....hows everyone doing??? im quite enjoying my month off the stress...no temping or opk's....not sure if ive ov'd yet though...had a few twinges but no ewcm yet.
just :sex:ing like a crazy person just to be safe....xx

Hi gals. Af due today. No sign. Creamy cm and i had a faint positive on an opk. I no i cant rely on the opks but it was all i had in the house lol

do you think you might have scored??? oh god fxd!!!! xx

I dunno moonbeam. I was joking to the girls that im still in with a chance for a march baby lol. Im gonna wait until tomoro tho to do a hpt i reckon!!!!!

Nope kezza. I havent tested yet. I only had opks so i used one and got a positive but their not that reliable. See my last period came 3 days early last month and it is always regular so im just gonne wait for the three days and then test i think???

Hi, count me in, I'm on cd3 so still have af, but thinking positive, April baby would be great!!!!

I think you should test now!! Lol opk can pick up pregnancy!! Xx

im in!! if thats ok with you ladies? on CD 11, april bean would be great been trying for 10 months boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->