april 2012 mummys/daddys

Hello! :wave:

Congratulations everyone!! :happydance:

Can you add me to 20th April please, thank you x x x x

updated :thumbup: hi ladies congratulations and welcome

a.f.m sickness is still very much around still not actually vommiting yet but i feel it wont be long i told my mum on friday that were expecting again and she was really pleased just said she hopes things go ok after all my mc's.

anyone got any scans or anything coming up i have another one on the 25th ill be 8w4d cant wait to see our bean properly as last time it was just sac and yolk sac and tiny dot for embryo

Hey guys... just dropping buy to let everone know unfortunatly I am out, heavy bleeding started today :sad2:

Wishing you all a h&h remaining 8 months xxxxx

Hi ladies! Need something to do to pass the time till first u/s. E.D.D 18th! :)

Anyone knows of any pregnancy-safe acne cream?

I have been seeing a dermatologist for a while now to treat adult acne. I let her know when I was trying to conceive and she put me on clindomyacin and metrogel. Both are prescriptions. OB said was safe.

i havent been on for a while, i went to the docs on Monday with a sore hip and when he examined my tummy i had tenderness on my lower right side and he was worried about an ectopic,

When I came home from the docs I was on the setee and couldne move where he had pushed in an found the tenderness, i was in complete agony for about 4 hours and then it started to settle a bit

it was nearly gone this morning but still slightly sore, i thought for sure it was an ectopic i was so gutted,

Ahhhh nightmare, he got me booked in fairly quickly in the EPU this morning and I got a scan,
Everything is perfect so far and a perfect little heartbeat aswell, I am so relieved i cried and kept moving and she couldn't get her measurements lol

The mw said the pain might have been a simple cyst that maybe burst when the doc pushed onto it and caused the pain but nothing to worry about,

I got a pic aswell, im soo happy now i could burst lol

xxxx:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back