april 2012 mummys/daddys

I am so excited! In 4 weeks and 2 days I will finally get to see my little bean :) Possibly twice!!! I have an appointment with the high risk OB on Aug 25th where I am definitely getting an ultrasound and my regular OB Aug 26th where maybe she will do one too. The waiting is killing me. This is probably the first time in my life I have wanted the summer to go faster.

Mum2beagain, I hope you will have some tips for me when baby #2 comes along! My boy was born 2nd July 2010 and feeling a little overwhelmed right now even though Bump was perfectly planned.... it has just hit me! Perhaps I'm too tired, I tried lying down to sleep already but I got that seasick / had too much to drink (but haven't, obviously) feeling.....

my eldest is almost 4 so she older when connor was born so very able to help which was nice lol
i no the feeling of sea sickness its horrid

Well my apt went GREAT!!! My little sweet pea is going great, nice and snuggled in still. My cervix is long and closed so my OB said that I'm not having a m/c and that he feels that with this being my 5th pregnancy & my cervix being long and closed that my chance of m/c is very low. He said that the baby is so small still that he can't do a u/s yet but he has no idea what the pressure is. As long as it's nothing to due with the baby I will not worry. It's not a yeast infection either :happydance: They also tested my pee and I got a BFP there too so I am 100% pregnant now. They gave me some cool books and a pregnancy journal. I go back for my next OB apt on August 18!!
I refuse to go by his due date though because I know 100% when I got pregnant!! I'm staying with the 4th...he was trying to move it to the 8th..I don't think so!! I know that they will move it back when I have my first U/S so I'm not worried..:haha:

Guess what girls....Were having a :baby:!!!!!!!!!!

Wantingbbbump - that's great news!!!

May I join?? Just got my BFP yesterday :yipee:- EDD April 1st!!

Nice to not see anyone for April 5 listed yet. That would be my EDD if I get my BFP. Glad I'm not the only potential 4/5/12-er to not get my BFP yet!

Hopefully I'll be joining y'all here in a day or two.

Wantingbbbump - wonderful news!!

I'm finding it very hard to keep up with all of these posts - so I apologise if I am missing a lot. I'm not intentionally trying to be rude. I really only get to check this forum while my daughter naps (i.e. now, lol) and after she has gone to bed at night.

I have been feeling quite queasy all today. Not at all bad but just a little off. My boobs have been so itchy today too - I want to go bra less it's that bad, lol!

How is everyone else feeling?

A little queasy and a little crammpy but so far not too bad!! Having a hard time keeping my "secret"--just want to tell everyone but will probably try waiting another week or two...

Ive had awfull lower backache today as soon as i got up, its like i pulled a muscle i could hardly walk or stand, i had this last time around 5-6 weeks just for a day the dr said its everything stretching and softening and not to worry take paracetamol. Trying my best not to worry , has anyone else had this

Well my apt went GREAT!!! My little sweet pea is going great, nice and snuggled in still. My cervix is long and closed so my OB said that I'm not having a m/c and that he feels that with this being my 5th pregnancy & my cervix being long and closed that my chance of m/c is very low. He said that the baby is so small still that he can't do a u/s yet but he has no idea what the pressure is. As long as it's nothing to due with the baby I will not worry. It's not a yeast infection either :happydance: They also tested my pee and I got a BFP there too so I am 100% pregnant now. They gave me some cool books and a pregnancy journal. I go back for my next OB apt on August 18!!
I refuse to go by his due date though because I know 100% when I got pregnant!! I'm staying with the 4th...he was trying to move it to the 8th..I don't think so!! I know that they will move it back when I have my first U/S so I'm not worried..:haha:

Guess what girls....Were having a :baby:!!!!!!!!!!

That is great news!!! I am glad everything is ok.

I'm entirely new to both message boards and pregnancy.
I'm so thankful to finally be pg, but also, I'm sooo glad I found this board. Being 23 with my very, very, very first BFP, this is all so new to me, so I appreciate you guys sharing any/all info and experiences!
So far, my edd is best guessed to be March 30, 2012 b/c my LNMP was June 23 (you know, plus 7, add nine months). I have a few questions though.
-The cramps/pain most everyone is describing... mine had me thinking I had a UTI before I tested because of the cramping low in my stomach and kidney areas, plus the constant feeling that I needed to pee. Similar to what y'all feel?
-The fatigue... I feel like I just want to sleep or sit. Whiny and tired, like I've had an incredibly exhausting day, even though I've not done much of anything?
-Anyone able to help me figure out my dpo? I started my last period on June 23, making it day 1. I took Femera on cycle days 4-8. That makes day 14 July 6th. Interestingly enough, because of visiting with friends, we didn't BD that day. We did it the 2,3,4,5, then the 11,12,13,15, but not the 6th through the 10th because we were staying at a friend's. This means I probably conceived the 4th or 5th, right? And since we got our BFP on July 25, that means I found out I was preggo 19 dpo, right? And today I'm 21 dpo? Am I doing this math right?
Thanks for the help, the support, and the friendship, ladies!

Hi Breezybride! I am also new to the message boards and to pregnancy. It's funny that you say you thought you had a UTI because I was wondering the same thing this morning. Not sure if it's an actual UTI or just the pregnancy. I am also feeling really tired. This morning I had to sit on a curb while waiting for the train because standing just felt like to much work. I am no pregnancy expert but my guess would be that you conceived on the 4th, 5th, or maybe one of the earlier dates. Sperm can live up to 3-5 days, so f you ovulated the 6th there still could still have been sperm hanging around from earlier. I actually ovulated 2 days sooner then I thought I would (day 11 of a 27 day cycle instead of 13). We used a ovulation test luckily or I might have missed it.

Hi breezybride!! Congratulation! I am pretty new to this forum too. I know what u mean about a UTI, I actually got one with my last pregnancy. Thank god it wasn't too bad. My Dr. told me pregnant women can be pretty prone to UTI's and to drink lots of cranberry juice! :)

I would think you probably conceived around the 4th or 5th too. I would sayyou are 21dpo today. I am super tired already too! I wish I could nap, but I have a 2 littles one at home that won't let me! :)

I hope you have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!

Last night was HELL!!!! I was sitting here minding my own bis and went to the bathroom. When I wiped...bam...pinkish/orangeish blood!!!!! I called my mom and she told mr to calm down, that's it's one of two things, 1 the baby digging in more or 2 caused by the d
Dr checking my cervix. I spent some time crying and praying even though the spotting was gone as fast as it came but I was scared. I'm fine and so is the baby but if that Dr thinks that I am going to let him back in there before 12wks then he's crazy!! My friend that had twins 4 months ago came and sat with me and told me about the bleeding she had during her pregnancy, she is a life saver. I probably would of been up all night crying and checking the spotting every 30 seconds. I hope that this doesn't happen to any of you but if it does I found out that 1 in 5 women have spotting in the first trimester and as long as your not cramping or bleeding heavy then there is no need for worry....easier said than done trust me. I have been up sense 5am and it's almost 8:30 am now and nothing no bleeding...again thank you god!! How is everyone doing today?

Last night was HELL!!!! I was sitting here minding my own bis and went to the bathroom. When I wiped...bam...pinkish/orangeish blood!!!!! I called my mom and she told mr to calm down, that's it's one of two things, 1 the baby digging in more or 2 caused by the d
Dr checking my cervix. I spent some time crying and praying even though the spotting was gone as fast as it came but I was scared. I'm fine and so is the baby but if that Dr thinks that I am going to let him back in there before 12wks then he's crazy!! My friend that had twins 4 months ago came and sat with me and told me about the bleeding she had during her pregnancy, she is a life saver. I probably would of been up all night crying and checking the spotting every 30 seconds. I hope that this doesn't happen to any of you but if it does I found out that 1 in 5 women have spotting in the first trimester and as long as your not cramping or bleeding heavy then there is no need for worry....easier said than done trust me. I have been up sense 5am and it's almost 8:30 am now and nothing no bleeding...again thank you god!! How is everyone doing today?

Sorry to hear that hun. I had a bit of bleeding at 10 weeks with my last pregnancy. They told be it was old blood. Also, whenever I was checked or had a PAP test done during pregnancy, I would always bleed a bit after. Our cervix is much more sensitive in pregnancy. I am sure all is well. I worry alot too, especially in the 1st Tri.

H&H 9 month to you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->