April 2012 mums and babies

At 23 weeks, my little man has:

* 0 teeth, but teething like crazy so soon...
* Rolled like it's nobody's business. Including wanting to roll off the changing table. :wacko:
* Started crawling. Oh dear... we have a mover.

I've been back to work part-time since July, and I love that I can work part-time and still afford to stay at home with the little guy through the rest of the week. It's nice to be both Mom and working me.

My son is Mr. Popular at daycare, as we learned at the daycare's open house. Every room at least 2 teachers who were like "Oh... you're Logan's mom!" :dohh:

Now if only he'd sleep... he used to STTN, then teething kicked in. Now, he's eating every 2 hours at night. So much for sleep....

23 weeks here.She rolls both ways, sits and is trying real hard to crawl. We have the budding of a tooth(i can see some white).
does not STTN .

Alyssa was born April 20th. She was 15lbs 2ozs as of two weeks ago. She is starting to sit up unaided but still needs a little help. We have started to introduce cereal and oatmeal and now pureed veggies. It is a little earlier than we wanted but she is BF and won't take a bottle so this way she can get in a meal and be much happier! She has no teeth yet. She is rolling from tummy to back but not from back to tummy yet. There is no interest in standing whatsoever!! All in all she is a good baby however she can be very moody sometimes. She will STTN for a few days then she will wake up others. Very unpredictable. I am so in love with my daughter! Although I have to admit, 3 kids are A LOT of work!!

Great thread! My lo is 5 months. She rolled at 4 months, has 2 bottom teeth coming, has been grumpy! She sits mostly unaided. Has been eating banana since 4 months cos she got teething early & very hungry baby.

I'm blw Completly in couple of weeks & weaning onto bottle from breast so I can finally have my body back & am entitled to a night out! Still bfing mornings till one year.

I was so lonely & overwhelmed first 3 months too. Never believed in miracles till she was born. We are all doing a great jOb!!!

Good to catch up with everyone. Is miss the trimester forums as everyone was around the same stage.

Nik

Thinking of starting an April 2012 mummies group on fb, sound like a good idea ladies? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->