April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Try, they are super easy! Just poas at the same time every day. :)

Try, I was horrible at temping and even when temping at the same time it was all the place and I forgot to do it. So I bought ovusense it's a device that you put in internal and it measures you internal temp every few min than after 4 or more hours of sleep. You uploaf the data to there app. I did this causes opk never worked for since I have PCOS so it nice to see the changes from when I just using Clomid or femara. To now when I am using femara, gonal f, and trigger.

FF is giving me april 16th as my next AF so can i be put down for then please :)

I Seeeeeeeeeeee that Phantom. What DPO are you today?

Congrats!!

Progestrone blood drawn done and should know the results tomorrow... this my month and it's everyone else month too

Good luck design!! Me neither dream :) im working tonight till midnight so will either be late tonight or morning :)

Good luck design!! Me neither dream :) im working tonight till midnight so will either be late tonight or morning :)

Work Schwork! Call in sick. Testing is more important. lol :haha:

Okay I'll stop now. Addicts are supposed to help each other not feed the habit down their throats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->