April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I had a ton of ewcm this weekend but now everything is gone so I guess I ovulated a few days early this month (or then my body is messing with me again...). Temprise this morning but I slept really bad so can't trust that. Hopefully I'll know tomorrow. This is our fifth try and the last few days a lot of people I know have announced their pregnancies. I also want to do that!

Okay y’all, I had EWCM yesterday so hubby and I DTD yesterday evening and this morning I’m having watery CM. Is today ovulation day or is it just from BD’ing last night?! This tracking nonsense is so confusing sometimes ��

They say to wait at least 12 hours after BD'ing to record your CM for the next day day. I usually have to wait even longer before the, uh, fluids stop having an effect!

Hi, could I be added to 10th April please? My periods have been short cycles since I stopped the pill but I think I’m ovulating today so going to be dtd tonight, tomorrow day after.

Okay y’all, I had EWCM yesterday so hubby and I DTD yesterday evening and this morning I’m having watery CM. Is today ovulation day or is it just from BD’ing last night?! This tracking nonsense is so confusing sometimes ��

They say to wait at least 12 hours after BD'ing to record your CM for the next day day. I usually have to wait even longer before the, uh, fluids stop having an effect!

You’re right Dill! I should have waited longer. Just checked again and it’s now creamy CM, so it looks like I’m on track! I’m either 1 or 2 dpo. Here’s hoping I can hold out until the 8th to start testing 😂

Hi Ladies checking, just days away from Oing and trying not to get too excited. Trying to stay relaxed as can be. But seeing all the post in here are making me anxious. :winkwink:

Omg I think that make 4 of us that are 5dpo....

Ok my temp went down a little last night still over well over the coverline. And I had a horrible nightmare that I went into to have a ultrasound to see if the follicle had gotten smaller and looked like I ovulated. And the place was busy and the tech would not tell me anything so I was getting emotional and cry and just wanted to leave. But they would not let me. Keep saying we will know the results soon you need wait right here..... and were ton of women with baby or hearing heartbeats... So It was a weird long dream that I remember everything of.

Ok attached my updated chart

When are you going to start testing loves?

This is either all in my head or it really is my month! Was in work earlier and had to run out to be sick. Third time today. Then I'm just home now and I am very constipated (sorry tmi). Cramps and sore back. Bbs are sore too and my nipples are very sensitive but that's how they usually are in the tww!

Sounds promising, Jessie! How many DPO are you?

Sounds promising, Jessie! How many DPO are you?

See ovia puts me at 5dpo but I haven't been temping or taking opks. 5dpo seems way too early for all this! But the more I think of it I could be a lot further on than I think. Had ewcm over a week ago and just assumed it was my body gearing up to ovulate maybe I ovulated then in that case this is gonna be an interesting week! Trying to hold off until AF is late as I have spent a fortune on tests previously. But now I'm thinking of maybe buying some ICs!

Okay guys, this might be TMI but I am soooo confused. CM pic coming.

I had watery cm this morning which I assumed was left over from BDing yesterday, then it was a little creamier when I checked around lunch, and about 5 minutes ago I went and had this. Any thoughts?! I am on CD 17 but my last cycle was 33 days so it wouldn’t be totally crazy to think that today could be O day?! Somebody help ):

Attachments

• 6114184D-D8E8-4FBB-9E2E-6B775D9A271E.jpg
    6114184D-D8E8-4FBB-9E2E-6B775D9A271E.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7

I had watery cm this morning which I assumed was left over from BDing yesterday, then it was a little creamier when I checked around lunch, and about 5 minutes ago I went and had this. Any thoughts?! I am on CD 17 but my last cycle was 33 days so it wouldn’t be totally crazy to think that today could be O day?! Somebody help ):

Definitely EWCM. Most fertile cm there is! Must be about to ovulate! Oh and I ovulate CD19 sometimes on my irregular 33 day cycle post BCP!

Definitely EWCM. Most fertile cm there is! Must be about to ovulate! Oh and I ovulate CD19 sometimes on my irregular 33 day cycle post BCP!

EEK!!! Guess I’m going to have to jump the hubs when he gets home 😂 I came off BCP in February so I am still trying to regulate, but I’m trying my hardest not to miss the egg no matter what!

Try, you might consider starting up with Fertility Friend. You can even tell it to ignore your birth control pill cycles -- their staff had me remove my old IUD cycles from consideration in the tracker so that the estimates would be more accurate. Are you doing anything else to track your ovulation besides estimates based on cycle length, like OPKs or temping?

And while I'm at it, same for Jessi. :lol: Are you tracking ovulation in any way, or just basing it on cycle length?

Omg I think that make 4 of us that are 5dpo....

Ok my temp went down a little last night still over well over the coverline. And I had a horrible nightmare that I went into to have a ultrasound to see if the follicle had gotten smaller and looked like I ovulated. And the place was busy and the tech would not tell me anything so I was getting emotional and cry and just wanted to leave. But they would not let me. Keep saying we will know the results soon you need wait right here..... and were ton of women with baby or hearing heartbeats... So It was a weird long dream that I remember everything of.

Ok attached my updated chart

When are you going to start testing loves?

Thinking 9 dpo..... I will know by 10dpo that when I get my period last month but don't know if it's going different this month since its only the 2nd month I ovulated that I know about... Thank PCOS...

Try, you might consider starting up with Fertility Friend. You can even tell it to ignore your birth control pill cycles -- their staff had me remove my old IUD cycles from consideration in the tracker so that the estimates would be more accurate. Are you doing anything else to track your ovulation besides estimates based on cycle length, like OPKs or temping?

And while I'm at it, same for Jessi. :lol: Are you tracking ovulation in any way, or just basing it on cycle length?

I’ve been using fertility friend for the past two months since we started trying. I had every intention of temping but I kept forgetting and just gave up. I am only tracking CM but that is proving to be very difficult. I would use OPK’s but I know nothing about them and they intimidate me 😂

I'm so lazy that I only temp around ovulation to see when it happens. I'm glad I did this month since I actually ovulated three days earlier that expected! Currently 2dpo, according to temperature and ovulation symptoms. We managed to bd everyday leading up to ovulation so I really hope that this is it :) Guess I'm in the tww now once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->