April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Lol design!! The temptation is great!!! Sod it will test before i go will have to make sure i dont drink anything!!

Fingers crossed lol, luckily probation period is 13 weeks and i dont have to legally tell them im pregnant till 25 weeks so hopefully as long as i keep my mouth shut lol.

Oh crap i forgot there a digi in the cupboard........no i must not.......eventhough my bfp was a 25 hcg test so maybe.......NOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOODNESS PHANTOM!!!!!!!! LET US KNOW!!!!! I WANT TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!!

Welcome Lynzy and Hopeful!

Looks like I picked the wrong day to not get on this thread lol. Keep the exciting stuff coming!!!

Design let us know the results of your progesterone test!

AFM: 5dpiui/ 4dpo today. Trying to stay busy.

Will take a better test in about 4 hours , the one i used is 25hcg so i should be good :) !AHHHH the wait!!!!

Oh crap i forgot there a digi in the cupboard........no i must not.......eventhough my bfp was a 25 hcg test so maybe.......NOOOOOOOOOOO

ohhhh the plot thickens. I dunno if its enough for a digi....eeeek. :shrug:

I kinda scared to do one coz it was what kinda gave me a clue i was having a chemical, wanna enjoy this feeling a but longer lol gonna do a digi when i get a really dark line :)

I kinda scared to do one coz it was what kinda gave me a clue i was having a chemical, wanna enjoy this feeling a but longer lol gonna do a digi when i get a really dark line :)

Know the feeling they did that too with early miscarriage in Oct of 2016

Thank you guys!!! Really trying to calm down a bit incase of chemical again, do you think line is ok for 10dpo? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->