April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

I was good and didn't test today since I didn't want to ruin my Easter. But I did compare my chart hoping period doesn't start tomorrow.

Congrats AmyGibb1997

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180401-075939.jpg
    Screenshot_20180401-075939.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 3
All symptoms seem to have disappeared! Not sure what to expect. Only symptoms remaining is a bit of a crampy feeling and my usual sore breasts and sensitive nipples.

I was good and didn't test today since I didn't want to ruin my Easter. But I did compare my chart hoping period doesn't start tomorrow.

Congrats AmyGibb1997

Are you testing tomorrow? Think I might test tomorrow because my friends want me to head out with them after work for a drink! Haven't told them about ttc so will need to check to be sure. Should be 11dpo (haven't temped or used opks so not sure).

Congrats AmyGibb1997

Are you testing tomorrow? Think I might test tomorrow because my friends want me to head out with them after work for a drink! Haven't told them about ttc so will need to check to be sure. Should be 11dpo (haven't temped or used opks so not sure).

I will be testing tomorrow good luck and baby dust for you I have had very little symptoms... I don't think have not been trying to over anaylis

wait really? honestly according to caculations, if im pregnant i should be like..... 8 weeks right now. I figured even a cheapie casette would pick that up.

My mom said she never got a positive with my older sister (her first born) until her 3rd month. and 2nd month with me.

10dpo, BFN, and DS woke me up early and got me out of bed because he needed help going potty, so I didn't get an accurate temp this morning. What a way to start my holiday.

Congrats Amy...I totally see it!!!

Buttercup those opks look great!

Hi to everyone and GL to us all in this journey. Congrats to the bfps. That’s a great way to start the month off. This is my 6th cycle ttc#3 with DH. Not using any particular method, as we BD almost every day anyway. However, my cycles have been getting longer over the past 2 months. So Please add me for TBD.

I may have spoke too soon. There's something on my morning test. Could be an evap. We'll see if I get anything in the coming days!

Fostermom, can you add me to April 5th? I am on the March thread as the 31st but since I am only 9dpo I may as well be added to this one. I did test today using a wondfo IC and it was negative. I have had some aches in my right side near my ovary for the last few hours. I think it's corpus luteum pain. I have had this a couple other times the last few months. I have learned it means nothing!

How are things going btw Fostermom? Since you weren't on the march thread I feel like I missed a lot.

Fostermom, not sure if you saw my post yesterday? ^^ It got buried pretty quick!

I may have spoke too soon. There's something on my morning test. Could be an evap. We'll see if I get anything in the coming days!

We will have line eyes tomorrow together

I'll be honest, I'm testing again later. :haha:

I posted pics on my ttc journal. There's definitely a line irl, I'm just not sure if it's legit. I've had problems with evaps before, though not with this brand.

Congrats AmyGibb1997

I will be testing tomorrow good luck and baby dust for you I have had very little symptoms... I don't think have not been trying to over anaylis

Good luck and baby dust to you too! As the day is going on I feel nauseous and so tired!

Congrats AmyGibb1997

Good luck and baby dust to you too! As the day is going on I feel nauseous and so tired!

That's so exciting, Jessie! I started feeling nauseous last night, and I'm really nauseous this morning, and I think I've got squinters so FX that we're both going to get our BFPs!!!

:dust:

Congrats to the BFPs and good luck dill. I hope that turns into a real line.

Sorry to all that AF got.

AFM - I’m 6/7 dpo. I just had to got to bed for a bit. I had a sudden cracking headache. I passed straight out. Just sitting waiting for the next week to pass

Congrats AmyGibb1997

That's so exciting, Jessie! I started feeling nauseous last night, and I'm really nauseous this morning, and I think I've got squinters so FX that we're both going to get our BFPs!!!

:dust:

Oh so exciting Dill! I haven't even ate any chocolate to put the blame on that! :haha: Oooh just caught up on the thread and saw that! Was just about to say to you! FX!

Congrats to the BFPs and good luck dill. I hope that turns into a real line.

Sorry to all that AF got.

AFM - I’m 6/7 dpo. I just had to got to bed for a bit. I had a sudden cracking headache. I passed straight out. Just sitting waiting for the next week to pass

I wish I could say a headache would be a symptom of pregnancy for me! However I suffer from horminal migraines unfortunately so they happen when I'm due AF anyway! Hopefully it's a good sign for you!

Hormonal migraines at the worst! I actually haven't had my usual ones this cycle, though I chalked that up to the tea balancing out my hormones a bit!

I used to suffer from terrible migraines a lot when on BCP. I then had my daith pierced and I’ve only had one since. Today wasn’t a migraine thank god, I always throw up with migraines. Probably had too much chocolate this morning ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->