April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Sounds confusing anon... I know that there are women whose hcg never shows up in urine even when they have very high levels in blood. But I've also heard that some cysts can cause light lines on hpt. So... I would say that one of those 2 options are probably true for you. Hopefully the first, and you have caught the egg!
Is there no lab where you can pay for bloodtest? Over here it costs about 5 EUR for a beta hcg... Or perhaps you can go to dr and say you had a bfp (you do not have to mention that its a squinter), and they can confirm with blood?
Can you post pics of the tests? I'd like to see it.

I tried to take a photo and it doesnt show up XDXDXD trying some editing now (like setting it to negative etc) but its there irl i swear. and the thing is they will prolly run a urine first and if they dont catch the squinter, then nope they will send me home saying its a neg. so.

Anon...Are you using CB+-? I ask because I've gotten loads of legitimate looking squinters, all within the time limit, that don't go away with time and are pretty obvious. It's something wrong with the brand. Not saying that this isn't your month...I seriously hope it is, especially with as confusing this cycle has been for you.

Grats, phantom!!!

AFM, 9dpo. Temp too a big drop and I'm not sure if I slept with my mouth open or not (I've been sick). I can hope it's implantation. I'd hoped that about my 6dpo drop but that was definitely a mouth-breathing thing. BFN on the test I snuck this morning.

Feeling decidedly less optimistic today even though it's still super early!

I sleep with my mouth open all the time that why I went with ovusense. So I didn't need to check with my mouth every morning

Anon...Are you using CB+-? I ask because I've gotten loads of legitimate looking squinters, all within the time limit, that don't go away with time and are pretty obvious. It's something wrong with the brand. Not saying that this isn't your month...I seriously hope it is, especially with as confusing this cycle has been for you.

Nope CB is blue dye and i avoid that at ALLLLLLL costs. only pink dye tests. im using the cheapie pink dye cassett tests.

I have annoying pinchy pulling pains really low down by my pelvic bone 😑 is this normal??

I tested FMU at 9dpo this morning BFN. Still time, will try again tomorrow.

Dream, your chart looks great! :)

Anon...those cheapie pink cassettes never show positives for me. I think they're not as sensitive. That's a good sign hun!

Fostermom, can you add me to April 5th? I am on the March thread as the 31st but since I am only 9dpo I may as well be added to this one. I did test today using a wondfo IC and it was negative. I have had some aches in my right side near my ovary for the last few hours. I think it's corpus luteum pain. I have had this a couple other times the last few months. I have learned it means nothing!

How are things going btw Fostermom? Since you weren't on the march thread I feel like I missed a lot.

Hey ladies. Remember me? I had kinda dissappeared off the face of the planet. Haha. Well im back and my 2 week wait has turned into 4+ at this point....

Let me fill you guys in.

(October 17th 2016) 8 days late for AF. I went to my OBGYN for a urine and blood draw. My urine, was negative, (As well as most home tests I have taken in the meantime - which btw are all pink dye tests)

My OB has me scheduled for an Ultrasound on Nov. 7th for safety measures, and has prescribed me pre natal vitamins as well.

Update:Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy. And PCOS. (hubby has no fertility issues
So yea thats my PAST. Here is the PRESENT.
for the past 8 MONTHS AF has been regular 27/29 day cycles.
(March 8th 2018) 8 days late for my Monthly. (Ive been 14 days late before with no pregnancy)
Symptoms: Egg craving. I can taste them in my mouth. It makes me want to cook them. Eating a carton a week.
I spotted ONCE on the day AF was do. Literally ONCE. I had slight LIGHT pink on the toilet paper. Nothing since.
I have GERD and have had intense heartburn every night for the past week, and I am "crampy" in a nausous way but not a period way. I have NOT vomited.
Typically when i go to start my period i usually know the day before because i cramp in my cervix area due to my condition and i havnt had that yet.

(March 11th 2018) 11 days late currently for AF. Was woke by light tummy pain. Now I'm hugging the toilet vomiting at 1 am when I should be sleeping. Yup. I woke up just to vomit.

(March 15th 2018) 15 days late: first test taken. Result (within 10 mins) faint line for like a minute before the dye decided it was over saturated and ran all through the test making the line go byebye. super light tho. Squinter

Now (March 31st 2018) 31 days late for af. Still Have had no blood except the ONE spot on the 8th. I feel like my nipples are gonna explode. Laying down on my stomach/chest makes it worse, and so does the cold. They are SO. SORE. It feels like idek what. i havnt slept well in like a week and legit the only food i can keep down is ramen or chicken. Sometimes not even. If I don't get nausous, I get mega heartburn and cant lay down at all. Its one or the other and its every day.

I feel a constant "Wetness" down there. Almost like a period. I have expected to see blood anytime I go to the toilet, however, there is none. No colored discharge, no blood, nothing. Just, well, you get the idea.

Slight cramping on both sides of my abdoman, but not the center. Its almost like my bakini line on either side. Kinda where your underwear/panties sit.

I cannot lay on my stomach/breasts without intense discomfort.

The catcher? Today's test showed nothing. Maybe a squinter IDK. I expected a darker line. So when I didnt see anything BOLD i just cried and tossed it. like. idek whats going on. But im going to keep testing until the blood comes.

Oh and I currently have no insurance >.> so uh. blood test is out of the question unless I can get a positive home test first. (Trust me I tried already)

Oh and oyster crackers are my bestie rn.

Oh man, thats rough!! I would be so frustrated!I hope you can get this figured out asap. ideally that you are in fact pregnant, but even just AF showing herself is better than this not knowing.

Good morning - I’m onto the flashy smiley face days 😂

I’m currently waiting for my flight home with a clearblue test waiting for me on the other end!
Feeling really hungover today 🤢 just minus the alchol 😂

It’s faint but there right!?

Attachments

• FBBC4D2E-DBFD-4248-861C-E8EADBBE1A55.jpg
    FBBC4D2E-DBFD-4248-861C-E8EADBBE1A55.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 44
I messaged yesterday regarding my OPK. Last month i ovulated on CD17 and this month CD13!

Very clear positive. Lots of signs too...
Im praying our BD on Friday stands a chance!!
My Cycle was 33 days and i have 7days long period so i literally came off on Tuesday!

Does this happen to anyone? Or will this be a fluke?

Attachments

• 20180401_112839.jpg
    20180401_112839.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Amy.

Buttercup - that's clear as day. I'd DTD tonight and tomorrow if you and DH can as you may be ovulating today or the next 2 days max.

AFM - finally a clear shift hoping I'm really 3 dpo today and not 1 dpo as I don't think BD 4 days ago would stand a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->